AC/DC X White Jem

• The state of AFN
  • Hey everyone, I'm doing some testing on some things and will have the Live IM chat add-on disabled for the time being. Appreciate your consideration and apologies for any inconvenience! - Hobbes (7 pm MDT 2/13/2020)

FullDuplex

Chasing Fat B!tch3s
Staff member
AFN Admin
AFN Global Moderator
AFN Gladiator
Jan 3, 2011
This will be the beginning of a new strain with me. Something that is not a pheno isolation of the ALF line. I am crossing the WJ to a AC/DC female that contains a 2:1 ratio of CBD/THC. The Jem contains 3% CBG and adding this i hope to create a nice blend of the CBD/CBG/THC to provide a broad spectrum of cannabinoids in auto form.

Waira

Growing strange,...
Staff member
AFN Admin
AFN Global Moderator
AFN Gladiator
Mar 11, 2013
Currently Smoking
Citrus Noir, C99 auto, Gorilla Breath
:d5: Med-City excellence my friend! This could be a true healer strain, the potential is all there,... :goodluck: :karmacloud: :goodluck: - for this fab' project FD,.... imagine how amazing this could be if the progeny can be made to carry the full package of goods! :wiz:

FullDuplex

Chasing Fat B!tch3s
Staff member
AFN Admin
AFN Global Moderator
AFN Gladiator
Jan 3, 2011
:d5: Med-City excellence my friend! This could be a true healer strain, the potential is all there,... :goodluck: :karmacloud: :goodluck: - for this fab' project FD,.... imagine how amazing this could be if the progeny can be made to carry the full package of goods! :wiz:

I know and now that i have a local lab i can test the direction that they are going and see what they do. That is the kicker!!

I hope that it is a healing path of goodness but we shall see. I need to update the cut shes doing well.