• Come join us as we welcome Horticulture Lighting Group to the Autoflower Network!

We have an official representative from HLG that will be active on the forum to answer your questions, several units that are coming for our official product testing (grow and show's,) and we'll be working together to provide better information on lighting in general!

Come say hello!
  • Do you LOVE AFN?? bighug We do too!! But we need your help to keep the servers running!

If you feel like AFN has been useful in your journey and would like to help us pay some of the bills, we have a gofundme page setup for donations.
    Any amount that you can spare will be gratefully received

Click [HERE] to donate to AFN

AC Infinity 4" Fan and Filter

DCLXVI

Non smoker
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
Old Man Kostas. Meraki!
Yes very responsive company.

Gone Camping

Auto Warrior
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Just ordered a T6 this am, had a Hydrofarm inline start varying RPM on it's own the other night.

Have you guys found the temp/humidity readings to be accurate?

DCLXVI

Non smoker
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
Old Man Kostas. Meraki!
Mine is pretty close. I have a calibrated hygrometer and the AC humidity sensor reads two degrees below. I think it's close enough to call accurate but I would suggest getting a unit to compare and calibrate one or the other.

Qbgrower

Auto Warrior
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
Autoseeds - HiJack and Dreamberry. HSO - Sour Diesel
Hi folks. I connect my 4" ruck fan directly to my rhino carbon filter using a foam fast clamp. Has the added benefit of eliminating the vibration between the 2 of them.

Cheers
Qb

DCLXVI

Non smoker
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
Old Man Kostas. Meraki!
I looked for the foam clamp style connectors. I found them under duct anti-vibration clamps. However, very few places carry them and shipping was beyond reasonable. If you should find one locally I think they look ideal. Aside from that, aluminum tape is probably the easy and available choice with a bit of flex duct cut to fit.

@Qbgrower - Thanks for the heads up on the fast clamp style connectors with the foam backing. I did not know these existed.