• Do you LOVE AFN?? bighug We do too!! But we need your help to keep the servers running!

If you feel like AFN has been useful in your journey and would like to help us pay some of the bills, we have a gofundme page setup for donations.
    Any amount that you can spare will be gratefully received

Click [HERE] to donate to AFN
  • G'Day folks! It's voting time for the 2021 Outdoor Auto-Photo Comp', so please swing by to oggle them womens and pick your favorites!.... *Located at the Live Vendor G&S section*

AC Infinity 4" Fan and Filter

Qbgrower

Auto Warrior
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
Autoseeds - HiJack and Dreamberry. HSO - Sour Diesel
I looked for the foam clamp style connectors. I found them under duct anti-vibration clamps. However, very few places carry them and shipping was beyond reasonable. If you should find one locally I think they look ideal. Aside from that, aluminum tape is probably the easy and available choice with a bit of flex duct cut to fit.

@Qbgrower - Thanks for the heads up on the fast clamp style connectors with the foam backing. I did not know these existed.
You're welcome mate. Glad I could help.

Qb

Budgie45

Auto Warrior
Reaction score
Sounds like a nice fan that’s my next big ive went through 3 VIVOSUN fans complete shit fans first one blew up I only had it 3 days second one didn’t move any air same as the 3rd one

customer service sucks balls as well

nizmoKush

bluntts to the rescue!!!
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
I recently got a 4in ac filter and its amazing. It's connected to a hydrofarm inline fan. I do have it connected direct, just used that foil tape so sticky and made sure I had a good connection. Last filter lasted me like 7 months or so. Hopefully this ac filter last a bit longer than that