• The Autoflower Conversational

Weekly Topics:

1. Myth Busting - Autoflowers Revegging (can autoflowers reveg? Give us your thoughts!)

Come give us your thoughts; we want to hear from you!
  • We're looking for grower submissions for any autoflowers that they have had tested by a lab or using a home testing device. The idea is to create a grouping of tests that we can use a resource to show growers (both new and experienced) what kind of cannabinoids and terpenes some of the strains we're growing are testing out with!

Appreciate any help and consideration! Click here for the thread!

Advice for new Earthbox/SIP (sub-irrigated planter) indoor grower?

sidfinch

Auto Warrior
Reaction score
Yeah, I'll probably save that experiment for some other time. Maybe construct a plastic barrier between the two sides or some other hack.

WildBill

Auto Warrior
Reaction score
Bump for more info on Pro and mainly the cons............what can go wrong.

It would be nice to hear from MrOldBoy

I wanna kick ol' Sam's Crack ass!! :smoking:

sidfinch

Auto Warrior
Reaction score

TxRebel/Mark

IG: @Organic_meph_head
AFN Gladiator
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
Double grape, Gold glue X sour stomper, pink panama, zkittles
Some good info scattered in this long thread - https://www.autoflower.net/forums/threads/white-crack-sour-livers-sip-los-grow.74902/

I'm only about 1/2 way through it.

I'm wondering what you can/should put in the reservoir vs. foliar, or skip altogether. I typically use recharge/mammoth p and coconut water.
I don’t even need to open thread to know that’s MrOldBoy! He has a new name on here! @MrOldBoy u got your old name back or what? Seems like space cowboys gone now! :shrug: