stoney 91

Trichome farmer
Staff member
Global Moderator
Jul 26, 2015
Currently Smoking
washing machine
WEEK 2 OF FLOWER
all is looking good so far small bit of humidity damage but nothing major il be doing a defoil next week so that should help a bit still feeding at 1.4 EC with a ph of 5.8 hooked up the autopots to the rez a hour ago no leaks or floods just yet fingers crossed
starting to bud up nicely
nice green stems on the new growth makes me very happy
telos is doing nicely dropped it from 100cm away to 80cm
anybody know how well perlite wicks water im thiking i mite have gone over bored

stoney 91

Trichome farmer
Staff member
Global Moderator
Jul 26, 2015
Currently Smoking
washing machine
WEEK 3 FLOWER
on cruise control now only problem im having is the ph keeps rising in my rez any tips on how get it a bit more stable also did a light defoil just to let some more light down to the buds
lil frost starting to form
og cookies still no signs of sexing

so this is weird but is this a twin seedling or did a lil weed seed get into my coco somehow?//?

Simplicio

Auto Warrior
Aug 19, 2017
WEEK 3 FLOWER
on cruise control now only problem im having is the ph keeps rising in my rez any tips on how get it a bit more stable also did a light defoil just to let some more light down to the buds
lil frost starting to form og cookies still no signs of sexing
so this is weird but is this a twin seedling or did a lil weed seed get into my coco somehow?//?
Air dissolved in water naturally causes pH to drop, so maybe a greater air flow into the res, or adding top feed would help keep pH down.

stoney 91

Trichome farmer
Staff member
Global Moderator
Jul 26, 2015
Currently Smoking
washing machine
WEEK 4 FLOWER
moved a few things around kicked the og cookies out there not gonna finish anywhere near the others so iv given them to to friend probably was abit ambitious to think they would get done but i honestly thought they would flower by now turn out what ripper said in his photos from seed grow is right they do pretty much grow like autos
did a defoliation at the beginning of the week first pic is the before then the after still alot of unnecessary leafs about but ya cant get them all id be telling lies if i said i liked the look of these plants there a mess to be honest but they will serve there purpose fill some jars get me self sufficient again

here we are today cookies are out so i moved everything a bit more to the center

Frank Nitty

Mephisto Maniac
Apr 21, 2018
Oh10
Currently Smoking
Og fire cookie,skunk,nl big bud...
Ladies and gentlemen,the moment you've all been waiting for!!!(I think...) Frank Nitty is back in the mix!!! Just dropped 2 RIPLEYS OG and 2 AVT OG!!! Obviously in autopots!!! Still have to Mylar the walls and get more tupur or basement mix for the empty pot... 20190622_094402_HDR.jpg 20190622_094417_HDR.jpg

stoney 91

Trichome farmer
Staff member
Global Moderator
Jul 26, 2015
Currently Smoking
washing machine
With all the fine growing going on I had to drop in and say that I am still running the autopots and am forever sold. These old school sativas love them too!

View attachment 1074233
nice neck snapping going on there just did this to some kali mist my buddys running bloody things were heading straight to the moon :growing: