• OFFICIAL AFN MERCHANDISE

Sacra Via is the Exclusive Online Vendor for AFN

Sacra Via Logo
    Browse The Store

|| AFN Mugs || AFN Dab Mats || AFN T-Shirts || & Much More ||

Go Visit the Website Today to get your Official AFN Merchandise - Crafted with Love by our very own Rebel

Use Discount Code AFN10 for 10% discount off your total order!

Thanks Logo Thanks Logo Thanks Logo

• The Autoflower Conversational

Today's Topic:

1. Sativa, Indica, Ruderalis - Is it all BS?

Come give us your thoughts, we want to hear from you!
  • Test 1, Test 2 *tap tap tap*

AFN Live Chat Room
  • Win Bruce Banner
  • Prescription Blend Nutrients is offering a great 20% off discount code! This new nute company is showing well here, so swing by their section and see,... If you want to try their kit, the new disc. code is in the PB section...

okPeet

Auto Warrior
AFN Authorized Vendor
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
NL#5
So what we have here it seems is a marriage saving device........no need to spend 3hrs a nite messing around when u could be with ur wife?.......shes gonna buy u one for xmas.......just think of all that quality time together.......just think .....mmmmmmmmm ,excuse my cynicism.........looks like a very interesting product u have there [emoji111]

Sent from my SM-T550 using Tapatalk
Thanks, I'm glad to hear your wife likes what we're building haha

okPeet

Auto Warrior
AFN Authorized Vendor
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
NL#5
Hey man thanks for the specific reply, it sound very good. I would like to try one, are they available to Europe?

You asked what is in use now, I have 2 sensor push, but they only Bluetooth, so I gave to get close. A mate got the wifi moden, but not too happy with setup and dropping connection, and not quite the same functionality.
Again thanks
I've heard about those issues with sensor push before. It also doesn't track light nor VPD, it's more of a general purpose product. We're building something just for growers.