• OFFICIAL AFN MERCHANDISE

Sacra Via is the Exclusive Online Vendor for AFN

Sacra Via Logo
    Browse The Store

|| AFN Mugs || AFN Dab Mats || AFN T-Shirts || & Much More ||

Go Visit the Website Today to get your Official AFN Merchandise - Crafted with Love by our very own Rebel

Use Discount Code AFN10 for 10% discount off your total order!

Thanks Logo Thanks Logo Thanks Logo

• The Autoflower Conversational

Today's Topic:

1. Sativa, Indica, Ruderalis - Is it all BS?

Come give us your thoughts, we want to hear from you!
  • Test 1, Test 2 *tap tap tap*

AFN Live Chat Room
  • Win Bruce Banner
  • Prescription Blend Nutrients is offering a great 20% off discount code! This new nute company is showing well here, so swing by their section and see,... If you want to try their kit, the new disc. code is in the PB section...

Agh flush nutrients in soil!?

Dreamchaser

Auto Warrior
Reaction score
So basically I purchased the plant magic "flush" and after reading online I can't seem to find anything on using it with soil so now I'm thinking maybe I shouldn't use it? Now I have it anyway should I just use it anyway as it will still aid the flush or will it do more harm then good? The joys of rushing into things before doing the proper research aye [emoji23] link below to said product [emoji3577]

http://www.plant-magic.co.uk/products/flush-finisher/10/

Sent from my EML-L09 using Tapatalk

MickJ

Walter Greenthumbs
Gardening Leave
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
Whatever the wife leaves me
So basically I purchased the plant magic "flush" and after reading online I can't seem to find anything on using it with soil so now I'm thinking maybe I shouldn't use it? Now I have it anyway should I just use it anyway as it will still aid the flush or will it do more harm then good? The joys of rushing into things before doing the proper research aye [emoji23] link below to said product [emoji3577]

http://www.plant-magic.co.uk/products/flush-finisher/10/

Sent from my EML-L09 using Tapatalk
It won't hurt if you are done anyway.

Sent from my comfy chair.
[emoji16][emoji41] [emoji43][emoji848]