1. Hey guys come join us for live interview with RayWear Clothing Co at 2 pm MDT today as we discuss skin and eye safety when it comes to growing! Click here to listen!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. CONGRATULATIONS to our Canadian Family. Well Done. Smoke a Fattie for the rest of us that aren't so Lucky tonight. Light Up the night sky with joints.
    Dismiss Notice

AJ messing with vapor- AirVape X Test

Discussion in 'Air Vape USA' started by AJrexxx, Apr 11, 2018.

1. AJrexxx

AJrexxx Smoke Cannabis Live with Friends on AFN General Staff

Currently Smoking:
    Double Grape, MBAP, Blackberry.
    Want to thank Air Vape USA for the opportunity to try out this product.

I am pretty new to vaping so this has been quite the experience for me. I have been using the AirVape X for about 3 days now. In my next post I will mention some things that I think people new to vaping will appreciate, but you pro vapors probably already know. A few pictures of the product at unboxing.

Upfront I will say the design is great. It is sleek, has a sturdy feel, and is very comfortable to hold.

1.jpg

2.jpg
    3.jpg

Ready to go.

4.jpg

Tags:
    Root, Spanglish, wwwillie and 2 others like this.
  2. wwwillie

wwwillie AFN Vibe Guardian Staff Member Global Moderator (SA)

Currently Smoking:
    Tangilope, AVT F2, IDKWTFII, and some of this and some of that and...
    Nice!
    Looking forward to your impressions.

Root and Spanglish like this.
  3. AJrexxx

Currently Smoking:
    Well I know it is long over due so here are a few things this vapor newbie figured out.

WARNING The following opinions are AJ's and this post in no way implies that AJ is a vaping expert or could even debate the merits of his opinions. This is just what he likes. . :hookah:. .

Temperature
    I had heard 350 is the best temperature for flavor. In my opinion it is not even close you do get a cleaner flavor, but you do not have much to exhale. It is someone similar to inhaling an air freshener. (Especially with northerlights its like pine tree city.) I like it at 390 you still get the flavor and you actually have something to exhale. I went higher a few times and it seems to give a burnt taste that I am not a fan of.
    Prep
    Don't, I repeat don't pack it tight or fill it all the way. First couple times I felt like I was going to have an aneurysm.When your inhaling it will clog the mouthpiece and just be an overall pain in the ass. About two thirds full and don't pack it in. When packed to tight it just makes a gob of shit you have to dig out when you are done.
    Inhale
    Slow draws on it work best. Approaching it like a bong hit does not work.
    Time
    You have three minutes once it heats up. Take your time relax. If that is not enough reload and go again. I have ran it twice in a row numerous times and the unit starts to get hot, I did not do a third because I was stoned out of my mind and it was not necessary. Not sure how many times without giving it a rest you can go.I will try to find that out and post later.
    Cleaning
    This is simple I just followed the directs and soaked the mouth piece in rubbing alcohol and water. Then let it air dry.

So enough of all that stuff most of you probably know. I have been wanting to try a vaporizer for some time and this one was excellent.

It is discreet I have been using it daily on my front porch, at the community garden, at the market. No issues and no one notices I just wander a little ways from people and off I go.No one ever questions me and the whole unit fits inside the palm of my hand. If anyone sees me they assume I am using an e cigarette.

It is simple to use I am not a gadget guy so the lack of a ton of buttons or options appeals to me. A power button and increase/decrease heat is all you need. It keeps it simple and I can operate it even when I should cut myself off.

The taste is definitely a big plus, I am a big fan of blueberry and even more so now with this vaporizer. It has been all I have been smoking recently. Super excited about some Mephisto Forgotten Cookies i just put in jars to cure, like a kid on Christmas morning just can't stand the wait.

Unfortunately I do not currently have any extracts to try out the stone or cup accessory. I plan on getting some together shortly to test that out.

Basically you can't go wrong here the price is not terrible compared to what is on the market, it is discreet, easy to maintain, and does what it is supposed to. Everything I look for in a great product

If you have any questions please let me know I will answer the best I can.

E Grower, Root and Spanglish like this.
  4. AJrexxx

Currently Smoking:
    Update:

Still using this product quite a bit.

I have found my favorite use for this vape is as soon as my buds are dry. Usually with out a cure the bud is a little harsh, in the vaporizer on 390 degrees the taste is fairly close to a cure. Now to me that makes all the difference in the world as I lack patience. Lets me know how a strain is going to turn out without waiting longer than I need to.

Still using the product daily without and issues is still running great.

For the record Mephisto Forgotten Cookies is my favorite smoke through it so far.

E Grower likes this.