• Do you LOVE AFN?? bighug We do too!! But we need your help to keep the servers running!

If you feel like AFN has been useful in your journey and would like to help us pay some of the bills, we have a gofundme page setup for donations.
    Any amount that you can spare will be gratefully received

Click [HERE] to donate to AFN
  • Hey everyone, HLG is generously offering 3 pairs of Method Seven glasses (amazing eye protection for your grow) in a holiday giveaway!

Click Here to Enter and Play!
  • G'Day folks! It's voting time for the 2021 Outdoor Auto-Photo Comp', so please swing by to oggle them womens and pick your favorites!.... *Located at the Live Vendor G&S section*

AJ's Mega Crop DWC Grow

St. Tom

chillin like a villain
Staff member
Super Gladiator
AFN Global Moderator
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
Whatever s in my jars
Definitely should of done more trimming during the grow she got out of control. Not a bad haul though might be my first one pound plant.

View attachment 940248
holy shit i seen her in a grow off shes one of the biggest autos ive seen great job pal :pass::bighug::vibe:

AJrexxx

Smoke Cannabis Live with Friends on AFN
Staff member
AFN Global Moderator
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
Durban Poison, Green Crack, Vintage Blueberry
That’s enough weed for me for 5 years on just one plant. Mind blowing.
@mcpd_refugee It was a ton more than I was ever going to smoke. One of my neighbors is in a cancer therapy group. I made a very generous anonymous donation so it would go to good use. :pass:

AJrexxx

Smoke Cannabis Live with Friends on AFN
Staff member
AFN Global Moderator
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
Durban Poison, Green Crack, Vintage Blueberry

MrOldBoy

Auto Warrior
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
Sam’s Crack / Gold Glue / 3 Bears OG
@mcpd_refugee It was a ton more than I was ever going to smoke. One of my neighbors is in a cancer therapy group. I made a very generous anonymous donation so it would go to good use. :pass:
That is so cool brother, glad you made the donation, can’t express enough how thankful the world has good people, LIKE YOU, Peace!