• The Autoflower Conversational

Weekly Topics:

1. Myth Busting - Autoflowers Revegging (can autoflowers reveg? Give us your thoughts!)

Come give us your thoughts; we want to hear from you!
  • We're looking for grower submissions for any autoflowers that they have had tested by a lab or using a home testing device. The idea is to create a grouping of tests that we can use a resource to show growers (both new and experienced) what kind of cannabinoids and terpenes some of the strains we're growing are testing out with!

Appreciate any help and consideration! Click here for the thread!

AK 47 White Widow Dhaze 99 Test grow

iampepe

Auto Warrior
AFN Global Moderator
AFN Gladiator
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
Double Grape
Beautiful plants! :slap: :cheers:

May just have to do a winter grow with some of their beans, those 99's look nice. Is the Ak/widow your cross?

budelee

Colorado Legal Babeeee!!!
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
a Little Dab 'll Do Ya.ask Elvis !!
Beautiful plants! :slap: :cheers:

May just have to do a winter grow with some of their beans, those 99's look nice. Is the Ak/widow your cross?
Hi bro..Thank You for the slapper..these are not my crosses,they are test beans from @AutoBeanStalk .So far all their strains have high recommendations from me..Give them a try,you wont be disappointed ...peace

budelee

Colorado Legal Babeeee!!!
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
a Little Dab 'll Do Ya.ask Elvis !!
I'm sure I will, you say you like their Dirty Magic strain. How big do those get for you?
I have had them stay stay short due to training ,untrained i would say around 30 inches in my experience,i use 2 gallon fabric pots ..there are other factors that could play into the final height tho..i would consider them to be in the medium range for height,and this is a good thing cause it allows for better light penetration and easy training ...good luck,you will like them,tag me in and ill follow your journal..