Alcohol Free Medical Cannabis Tincture

• Well, we're still working on things and I imagine we'll see some bugs, some breaking, and things that need to get fixed. We'll start on the most critical things first and work our way down. We're still installing add-on's and squaring away some licensing stuff, but feel free to browse the board and we'll update everyone on when things are added, restored, or otherwise changed.
Cannabis Seeds

pop22

Frankensteins Lab Leader
Gladiator Level 2
Dec 15, 2013
My wife has started hiding the food... I just laughed my butt off for a bout 20 minutes watching this new comedy called "Law and Order - Special Victims"... then I realized... well, you know. :D

:rofl:

Reactions: Bromeo

Autonugs

Autonugs
Feb 3, 2016
@Bromeo thread starter here I plan on cooking some in the morning is there anymore tips you can give? I was going to use your initial recipe as i have a slight tolerance..... I just wanted to make sure I understood you right the mason jar with the glycerin and bud level of water in the pan needs to match that and basically just sit the jar upright and let boil for 5hrs? Lid on? Thanks mate.

Reactions: Fuggzy

Bromeo

Dr.Frankenweed M.U.
Jul 29, 2012
@Bromeo thread starter here I plan on cooking some in the morning is there anymore tips you can give? I was going to use your initial recipe as i have a slight tolerance..... I just wanted to make sure I understood you right the mason jar with the glycerin and bud level of water in the pan needs to match that and basically just sit the jar upright and let boil for 5hrs? Lid on? Thanks mate.
Let is simmer. A very light bubble. I don't put the lid on very tight either. Add water ass needed. Good luck and enjoy.

Fuggzy

Perfectly Flawed
Oct 15, 2015
Alright, still catching up, but I did see a comment about VG being used in nicotine vaporizers, and thought I would add that a lot of those mixes are flavored with lorann candy flavors. http://www.lorannoils.com I have not made a tincture, but have made my own Eliquids, and this stuff is great. Lots of flavors, and all food grade. At least most, they have a spa section I have never read.

Back to reading!

Edit: All caught up, and will be trying this. I have made an alcohol based tincture, and it works great, but I can't stand the taste. The VG does look more promising. Thanks for sharing and testing!

Last edited: