• OFFICIAL AFN MERCHANDISE

Sacra Via is the Exclusive Online Vendor for AFN

Sacra Via Logo
    Browse The Store

|| AFN Mugs || AFN Dab Mats || AFN T-Shirts || & Much More ||

Go Visit the Website Today to get your Official AFN Merchandise - Crafted with Love by our very own Rebel

Use Discount Code AFN10 for 10% discount off your total order!

Thanks Logo Thanks Logo Thanks Logo

• The Autoflower Conversational

Today's Topic:

1. Sativa, Indica, Ruderalis - Is it all BS?

Come give us your thoughts, we want to hear from you!
  • Test 1, Test 2 *tap tap tap*

AFN Live Chat Room
  • Win Bruce Banner
  • Prescription Blend Nutrients is offering a great 20% off discount code! This new nute company is showing well here, so swing by their section and see,... If you want to try their kit, the new disc. code is in the PB section...

Alcohol Free Medical Cannabis Tincture

pop22

Frankensteins Lab Leader
AFN Gladiator
Reaction score
My wife has started hiding the food... I just laughed my butt off for a bout 20 minutes watching this new comedy called "Law and Order - Special Victims"... then I realized... well, you know. :D

:rofl:

Autonugs

Autonugs
Reaction score
@Bromeo thread starter here I plan on cooking some in the morning is there anymore tips you can give? I was going to use your initial recipe as i have a slight tolerance..... I just wanted to make sure I understood you right the mason jar with the glycerin and bud level of water in the pan needs to match that and basically just sit the jar upright and let boil for 5hrs? Lid on? Thanks mate.

Bromeo

Dr.Frankenweed M.U.
Reaction score
@Bromeo thread starter here I plan on cooking some in the morning is there anymore tips you can give? I was going to use your initial recipe as i have a slight tolerance..... I just wanted to make sure I understood you right the mason jar with the glycerin and bud level of water in the pan needs to match that and basically just sit the jar upright and let boil for 5hrs? Lid on? Thanks mate.
Let is simmer. A very light bubble. I don't put the lid on very tight either. Add water ass needed. Good luck and enjoy.

Autonugs

Autonugs
Reaction score
Loosely tighten the mason jar kid and just boil it standing upright correct?

Fuggzy

Perfectly Flawed
Reaction score
Alright, still catching up, but I did see a comment about VG being used in nicotine vaporizers, and thought I would add that a lot of those mixes are flavored with lorann candy flavors. http://www.lorannoils.com I have not made a tincture, but have made my own Eliquids, and this stuff is great. Lots of flavors, and all food grade. At least most, they have a spa section I have never read.

Back to reading!

Edit: All caught up, and will be trying this. I have made an alcohol based tincture, and it works great, but I can't stand the taste. The VG does look more promising. Thanks for sharing and testing!

Last edited:

UnaCubiche01

It could always be worse.
Reaction score
I've done this method many times before, except I use a crock pot to place the mason jar in. I make candy, gummies, you can also pour some in your morning coffee (or any drink) or just place it under your tongue for a few minutes and swallow. Just mellows me out. :coffee::zen::hippy:

:kiss: