Alcohol Free Medical Cannabis Tincture

• Good morning everyone! So I spent the day installing and upgrading a new add-on for AFN that effects our vendor and breeder forums. It's the same setup that we are using on High of the Tiger, but we didn't realize it would effect members a bit differently here on how it's been received.

The major benefit of the add-on is that it allows breeders/vendors a global calendar (that they add their own events to,) a group media gallery, group discussion area, an information/about tab, and a few other goodies that should make the experience overall a better one.

One major caveat to point out, the new groups (where you see the overlay) unfortuantely *REQUIRE* you to join them in order to post in them. This is done by design of the software (and I understand why,) however it's been requested to see if we can circumvent this somehow. I will inquire to the developer to see if it's an option available or one that can be added to future versions. So to be clear, you MUST JOIN the group to be able to post and reply, even if your existing threads were there before. We apologize for this minor inconvenience but it's a one-time deal and then it's back to business :-)
  • Hey we're testing out our new Raffle/Giveaway software and wanted to invite you all to try it out with us for a chance to win a Smokin' Screws pipe screen!

This will be for USA-based growers only (to start,) and the only requirements are 25 minimum post count to put in an entry (which you can do once per hour!)

Click Here to Enter!
Cannabis Seeds

X

Comfortably Numb
Dec 6, 2012
I take this stuff very often and want to thank you once again, romeo. I use more herb than the recipe and I do decarb in the oven for about 5 minutes, but this is a great way to take cannabis... pick you're favorite strain and dive in! :peace:

Reactions: Fuggzy and Bromeo

Bromeo

Dr.Frankenweed M.U.
Jul 29, 2012
I have found another cooking method for making this. Sous-vide or cooking in a vacuum sealed bag. Its actually easier then the mason jar method. Might even be cheaper for some. Ziploc makes vacuum baggies and hand pumps now. They are cheap and work. Those Foodsaver systems work great as well.

Simply add your dry herb(decarb if desired) to the bag, pour the veggie glycerin over the top. Vacuum and boil at a low simmer 6hours. Remove and strain. Let cool and enjoy.

Reactions: Fuggzy

lihairden

Auto Warrior
Sep 9, 2013
i've been making it for about a year. i don't use cheesecloth, though. i use pantyhose...it's cheaper and strains better (or so i've been told by people who've used cheesecloth). i vape, so i save the abv and use that with the food grade glycerine in a mason jar. i put it in the crockpot and leave it for anywhere from 3 days to a week. strain while warm (stuff is very painful when hot) into another mason jar and put it in the fridge. i also cover the jar of stuff with tin foil to keep the light out.

i generally refer to it as an elixir. in the beginning, i was calling it a tincture, but was scolded by some guy on fb.

Reactions: Fuggzy and Bromeo