• OFFICIAL AFN MERCHANDISE

Sacra Via is the Exclusive Online Vendor for AFN

Sacra Via Logo
    Browse The Store

|| AFN Mugs || AFN Dab Mats || AFN T-Shirts || & Much More ||

Go Visit the Website Today to get your Official AFN Merchandise - Crafted with Love by our very own Rebel

Use Discount Code AFN10 for 10% discount off your total order!

Thanks Logo Thanks Logo Thanks Logo

• The Autoflower Conversational

Today's Topic:

1. Sativa, Indica, Ruderalis - Is it all BS?

Come give us your thoughts, we want to hear from you!
  • Test 1, Test 2 *tap tap tap*

AFN Live Chat Room
  • Win Bruce Banner
  • Prescription Blend Nutrients is offering a great 20% off discount code! This new nute company is showing well here, so swing by their section and see,... If you want to try their kit, the new disc. code is in the PB section...

Alcohol Free Medical Cannabis Tincture

X

Comfortably Numb
Reaction score
I take this stuff very often and want to thank you once again, romeo. I use more herb than the recipe and I do decarb in the oven for about 5 minutes, but this is a great way to take cannabis... pick you're favorite strain and dive in! :peace:

Bromeo

Dr.Frankenweed M.U.
Reaction score
I have found another cooking method for making this. Sous-vide or cooking in a vacuum sealed bag. Its actually easier then the mason jar method. Might even be cheaper for some. Ziploc makes vacuum baggies and hand pumps now. They are cheap and work. Those Foodsaver systems work great as well.

Simply add your dry herb(decarb if desired) to the bag, pour the veggie glycerin over the top. Vacuum and boil at a low simmer 6hours. Remove and strain. Let cool and enjoy.

mofo

Auto Warrior
Reaction score
Can you please provide me with some eBay link to "vacuum sealed bag" intended for this purpose?

lihairden

Auto Warrior
Reaction score
i've been making it for about a year. i don't use cheesecloth, though. i use pantyhose...it's cheaper and strains better (or so i've been told by people who've used cheesecloth). i vape, so i save the abv and use that with the food grade glycerine in a mason jar. i put it in the crockpot and leave it for anywhere from 3 days to a week. strain while warm (stuff is very painful when hot) into another mason jar and put it in the fridge. i also cover the jar of stuff with tin foil to keep the light out.

i generally refer to it as an elixir. in the beginning, i was calling it a tincture, but was scolded by some guy on fb.

dudeibeensmokin

AFN Vibe Guardian
Reaction score
"kudos":slap: I got 4 different strains coming down this Friday ... I'll be making a tincture of each ! Really good info in here! Nice work!