• OFFICIAL AFN MERCHANDISE

Sacra Via is the Exclusive Online Vendor for AFN

Sacra Via Logo
    Browse The Store

|| AFN Mugs || AFN Dab Mats || AFN T-Shirts || & Much More ||

Go Visit the Website Today to get your Official AFN Merchandise - Crafted with Love by our very own Rebel

Use Discount Code AFN10 for 10% discount off your total order!

Thanks Logo Thanks Logo Thanks Logo

• The Autoflower Conversational

Today's Topic:

1. Sativa, Indica, Ruderalis - Is it all BS?

Come give us your thoughts, we want to hear from you!
  • Test 1, Test 2 *tap tap tap*

AFN Live Chat Room
  • Win Bruce Banner
  • Prescription Blend Nutrients is offering a great 20% off discount code! This new nute company is showing well here, so swing by their section and see,... If you want to try their kit, the new disc. code is in the PB section...

Dichoti

You’re nuttier than a squirrel turd.
AFN Gladiator
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
Random mix of Stardawg, APG, and Cherry Bomb.
Sorry was busy with school..polls have closed and we have a Winner being @wwwillie ...although all grows are winners ....what a beautiful strain.

@Dichoti @Dudeski @Mizzo81 ...... You all grew beautiful plants....I’m so disappointed I lost mine at the start...Woof
Grew?
Mine's still going, but only for a few more hours, If I see enough amber trichs when I get up there.

BCBudlady

Auto Warrior
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
GoldWidow CBD, BLK MRRR, S99 v4 & v6
Grew?
Mine's still going, but only for a few more hours, If I see enough amber trichs when I get up there.
I hope you and @Mizzo81 will post picture of your ladies before they come down. It would be great to see finished plants of each isolated pheno as well as a smoke report. Beautiful plants... all..
Thanks @Dichoti , enjoyed your grow show very much!

Dichoti

You’re nuttier than a squirrel turd.
AFN Gladiator
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
Random mix of Stardawg, APG, and Cherry Bomb.
Apparently they reduced image size, So I had to take screen shots of my pics.
:pass:
If you look closely, you can see the touches of purple she's getting everywhere. Nugs are friggin' rock solid. Looks like she'll give a solid 3-4 oz.
Screenshot_2019-05-04-12-26-40.png
Screenshot_2019-05-04-12-26-31.png
Screenshot_2019-05-04-12-26-24.png

Her trichs were... Ehh she's about 1% amber...88%cloudy...5% clear...6% transitioning between cloudy-amber.
I'll check again Wednesday to see how she's going. I like a heavy body buzz, So I'm letting her go....and go...and go...
@BCBudlady
@FullDuplex

BCBudlady

Auto Warrior
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
GoldWidow CBD, BLK MRRR, S99 v4 & v6
Apparently they reduced image size, So I had to take screen shots of my pics.
:pass:
If you look closely, you can see the touches of purple she's getting everywhere. Nugs are friggin' rock solid. Looks like she'll give a solid 3-4 oz. View attachment 1054658 View attachment 1054659 View attachment 1054660
Her trichs were... Ehh she's about 1% amber...88%cloudy...5% clear...6% transitioning between cloudy-amber.
I'll check again Wednesday to see how she's going. I like a heavy body buzz, So I'm letting her go....and go...and go...
@BCBudlady
@FullDuplex
She’s looking close and beautiful! It will be interesting as to body buzz effects with this Sati leaning pheno.

SOOTDAWG

Year round outdoor grower-HST technician
Staff member
AFN Global Moderator
AFN Gladiator
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
smokin gun-papaya-harlequin-B split, blue diesel, kush n cheese

Mossy

Daenerys Targaryen
Staff member
AFN Admin
AFN Gladiator
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
Dragon

Mizzo81

Canna grower
AFN Gladiator
Reaction score
She was a breeze to grow. Took it down earlier then I wanted still waiting for a cure to try. Haven’t taken a pic since the comp pic but buds are nice and purple/green decent frost very dense. Waiting for cure to comment on smell and taste. I want to get my hands on the anvil and that Loki pheno looks like a cola machine.