• Well, we're still working on things and I imagine we'll see some bugs, some breaking, and things that need to get fixed. We'll start on the most critical things first and work our way down. We're still installing add-on's and squaring away some licensing stuff, but feel free to browse the board and we'll update everyone on when things are added, restored, or otherwise changed.
Cannabis Seeds

Dichoti

So when I stir the pot, Does it go left or right??
Gladiator Level 2
Nov 20, 2017
Currently Smoking
Cherry Bomb
Sorry was busy with school..polls have closed and we have a Winner being @wwwillie ...although all grows are winners ....what a beautiful strain.

@Dichoti @Dudeski @Mizzo81 ...... You all grew beautiful plants....I’m so disappointed I lost mine at the start...Woof
Grew?
Mine's still going, but only for a few more hours, If I see enough amber trichs when I get up there.

BCBudlady

Auto Warrior
Oct 8, 2017
Currently Smoking
Healing Path Genetics/Portal and Mephisto ..multiple selections
Grew?
Mine's still going, but only for a few more hours, If I see enough amber trichs when I get up there.
I hope you and @Mizzo81 will post picture of your ladies before they come down. It would be great to see finished plants of each isolated pheno as well as a smoke report. Beautiful plants... all..
Thanks @Dichoti , enjoyed your grow show very much!

Dichoti

So when I stir the pot, Does it go left or right??
Gladiator Level 2
Nov 20, 2017
Currently Smoking
Cherry Bomb
Apparently they reduced image size, So I had to take screen shots of my pics.
:pass:
If you look closely, you can see the touches of purple she's getting everywhere. Nugs are friggin' rock solid. Looks like she'll give a solid 3-4 oz.
Screenshot_2019-05-04-12-26-40.png
Screenshot_2019-05-04-12-26-31.png
Screenshot_2019-05-04-12-26-24.png

Her trichs were... Ehh she's about 1% amber...88%cloudy...5% clear...6% transitioning between cloudy-amber.
I'll check again Wednesday to see how she's going. I like a heavy body buzz, So I'm letting her go....and go...and go...
@BCBudlady
@FullDuplex

BCBudlady

Auto Warrior
Oct 8, 2017
Currently Smoking
Healing Path Genetics/Portal and Mephisto ..multiple selections
Apparently they reduced image size, So I had to take screen shots of my pics.
:pass:
If you look closely, you can see the touches of purple she's getting everywhere. Nugs are friggin' rock solid. Looks like she'll give a solid 3-4 oz. View attachment 1054658 View attachment 1054659 View attachment 1054660
Her trichs were... Ehh she's about 1% amber...88%cloudy...5% clear...6% transitioning between cloudy-amber.
I'll check again Wednesday to see how she's going. I like a heavy body buzz, So I'm letting her go....and go...and go...
@BCBudlady
@FullDuplex
She’s looking close and beautiful! It will be interesting as to body buzz effects with this Sati leaning pheno.

Reactions: Dudeski and Mizzo81

SOOTDAWG

Year round outdoor grower-HST technician
Staff member
Global Moderator
Dec 14, 2017
Currently Smoking
smokin gun-papaya-harlequin-B split, blue diesel, kush n cheese
Reactions: Mossy and Mizzo81

Mossy

Daenerys Targaryen
Staff member
Site Administrator
Jan 2, 2011
Currently Smoking
Dragon

Mizzo81

Canna grower
Gladiator Level 2
Mar 31, 2017
She was a breeze to grow. Took it down earlier then I wanted still waiting for a cure to try. Haven’t taken a pic since the comp pic but buds are nice and purple/green decent frost very dense. Waiting for cure to comment on smell and taste. I want to get my hands on the anvil and that Loki pheno looks like a cola machine.