1. The 2019 Biggest Grow Battle in the World is currently under way! Round one has started, don't miss the fun.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Another round is coming. I am happy to announce I will be releasing more through OES! Stay tuned for availability.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Hey Now! We are working on some server stuff. Should not be a problem but you might notice some slowness or other quirky behaviour. Thanks for your patience as we build!!
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Hey everyone, we'd like to welcome the UK-based vendor Invisible Sun LED to the Autoflower Network!

Invisible Sun offers efficient lighting solutions to growers and we'll be doing a fully documented grow-and-show with some of their kit with a grower from our test team! Let's give them a big AFN hello and check them out here!
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Hey guys just wanted to let you know that we have another USA based seed bank listed in the commercial section. Stop in and say hello!!
    Dismiss Notice

ALF#5 Battle 2019

Discussion in 'Live Grow Battles' started by Dudeski, Jan 18, 2019.

1. Dudeski

Dudeski Smoke Cannabis Live with Friends on AFN Staff Member Global Moderator (SA)

Currently Smoking:
    Fairy Frost by Portal
    20190118_215401.jpg 20190118_183249.jpg
    I'm sure I need to find the battle template, but I'm stoned. Greenlite soil, roots. Under a Platinum p300 and a folux solutions board. Put two in each of 2 pots. Will be using KIS soil ammendment in one, Aurora dry player pack in the other. Time to get the party started :pass:

Tags:
    BCBudlady, Mizzo81 and SOOTDAWG like this.
  2. MassMom

MassMom Just watchin my daughter enjoy my harvest!

Currently Smoking:
    I dont....I grow to help others :-)
    What is this battle sweetie?

Mizzo81 likes this.