1. OFFICIAL AFN MERCHANDISE

Sacra Via is the Exclusive Online Vendor for AFN

Sacra Via Logo
    Browse The Store

|| AFN Mugs || AFN Dab Mats || AFN T-Shirts || & Much More ||

Go Visit the Website Today to get your Official AFN Merchandise - Crafted with Love by our very own Rebel

Use Discount Code GRAND10 for 10% discount from your first order!

Thanks Logo Thanks Logo Thanks Logo

Dismiss Notice

2. Zamnesia Battle second leg 2019

Winner of the Zamnesia second leg Battle 2019

View The Winners
    Gold Medal Logo

Congratulations To Only1Sky

GZ Logo GZ Logo GZ Logo

Dismiss Notice

3. Seed Stockers 2019 Second leg

Winner of the Seed Stockers second leg Battle

View The Winners
    Gold Medal Logo

Congratulations To Equatorial

GZ Logo GZ Logo GZ Logo

Dismiss Notice

4. Dinafem 2019 Second leg Battle

Winner of the Dinafem 2nd leg 2019

View The Winners
    Gold Medal Logo

Congratulations To Vlad the Inhaler

GZ Logo GZ Logo GZ Logo

Dismiss Notice

5. Bomb Seed second leg 2019 !

Winner of Bomb Seeds 2nd leg Battle

View The Winners
    Gold Medal Logo

Congratulations To hairyman

GZ Logo GZ Logo GZ Logo

Dismiss Notice

6. Lighting Battle 2nd leg 2019

Winner of the Lighting Battle 2nd leg 2019

View The Winners
    Gold Medal Logo

Congratulations To Equatorial

GZ Logo GZ Logo GZ Logo

Dismiss Notice

7. Short Stuff 2019 2nd leg

Winner of the Short Stuff 2nd leg

View The Winners
    Gold Medal Logo

Congratulations To Frogster

GZ Logo GZ Logo GZ Logo

Dismiss Notice
  8. All the Old Badges have been deleted to make way for New badges. Sorry to everyone who Lost any...
    Dismiss Notice

ALF5f3 hydro test

Discussion in 'Mandalorian Genetics' started by Rev. Green Genes, Jan 17, 2018.

1. tobe

tobe I breed my seeds

Hi green genes
    You do a good job beautiful plants and nice journal keep up the good work.

Have a nice day
    cu tobe

2. Rev. Green Genes

Rev. Green Genes Time is an Illusion. Lunchtime doubly So. Staff Member Global Moderator

Currently Smoking:
    Alien V. Triangle, Double Grape
    Thank you! That is exactly what I was going for.

3. Rev. Green Genes

Rev. Green Genes Time is an Illusion. Lunchtime doubly So. Staff Member Global Moderator

Currently Smoking:

Wow. I don't know why I never asked. I supposed I didn't want to seem a bother. I have been wanting that information for a while now.

Cheers Mossy!

4. Rev. Green Genes

Currently Smoking:
    First one harvested at 100 days. I got 21 oz. wet rough trimmed.

Second larger plant is at least two weeks out still.

IMG_20180202_073047.jpg
    IMG_20180202_090738.jpg IMG_20180202_090804.jpg
    IMG_20180202_090749.jpg IMG_20180202_101809.jpg IMG_20180202_101817.jpg

5. tobe

tobe I breed my seeds

6. FullDuplex

FullDuplex Chasing Fat B!tch3s Staff Member Site Administrator

Cant believe that I just saw this thread, either I get too many notifications or im draggin ass.

Life has been busy on the real side of things but im due for a catch up.

I honestly don't kow where to begin with this one. @Rev. Green Genes has knocked them out of the park. That needs to be addressed first. these are the biggest ALF to date. the generation that was grown here was the F3 after the initial cross.

They are Black Dragon x Bubba Kush and three selections beyond the initial cross. the Faternal side is the Dragon, and a selection of F3 that were made of the dragon line I had. The F3 Offspring were crossed against Bubba Kush, rolled to F3 under resin and color selection as well as resistance to stress, environmental and inflicted, and size.

The weight on them is unreal ad glad to see the size in hydro, also good to note that they work well on both sides, soil as well as hydro. It was an honor to have you test some of the inhouse gear, here is hoping that the ALF and Jem continue the legacy that they have for me.

7. Waira

Waira Growing strange,... Staff Member Global Moderator (SA)

Currently Smoking:
    Bum Wine, FugeueState, SexBud, C+2.0
    :drool: :vibe: :clapper::clapper::clapper: .... very nice results GG, despite the wild ride! Lovely lovely bud too, dark greens and deep purples,....classic ALF' family fat-head trich's! How's the aroma mate?

8. Rev. Green Genes

Currently Smoking:
    Thanks! I'm still amazed when I look back at the pics. The smell of these girls has been a wild ride. It's changed over their lifetime several times. It's very hard to describe. I had heavy pepper smells early, then sharp citrusy. Now that it's harvested it's very sour and still sharp but the citrus is gone. The flavor of the first taste was sharp cheese and medicated cough drops, then after it dried up better it's medicated cough drops with some pine flavor.

The smoke was heavy and satisfying, you can taste the trichs popping. You know that flavor when you taste blood, it's sort of metallic and velvety on the tongue, like that. Good muscle relaxation and a fairly potent buzz, I got very forgetful after smoking. I tried to roll a cig. and couldn't find the tobacco, then when I found that, the papers were missing. I went after the papers and then couldn't find the tobacco..... LOL. That lasted about twenty minutes but my back and neck pain were eased for an hour or two.

The next harvest is going to blow my mind. Biggest plant I've grown, and the buds are getting thicker on this one too. She could be a heavyweight lady.

9. FullDuplex

FullDuplex Chasing Fat B!tch3s Staff Member Site Administrator

So the smells and reports on the first smoke sound about right. Pepper, Pine, Cheese, and citrus. The pepper smell is common on them and that is for sure the dragon heritage in them. Im told that its a primordial smell, old world type of deal. Actually the same reports I got from @Waximus with his final reports.

Im really glad to hear that the smoke was not a disappointment, kinda funny honestly on the cig stuff. Im curious how they will be once they are cured and set for a few weeks. Usually they like to get rather tasty once they have had time to cure out a bit.

I think that you will see a yield on this last one, its already promising that just from looking at the pics. They are simply breathtaking and I couldn't have picked a better person to test them out.

10. Rev. Green Genes

Currently Smoking:
    Breeder:
    :dragon2::dragon2::dragon2:
    Mandalorian Genetics

Strain:

ALF5 f3 Indica/sati Pheno
    :afn::afn::afn:
    Grow style:
    :18-6:
    RDWC
    600 watt MH/HPS
    Green Planet Hydro Fuel, heavyw8, massive, finisher, hydroguard, camg+, Beastie Blooms, ChaChing, superthrive.

images.duckduckgo.com.jpg ckgo.com.jpg

Harvest and Grow.

100% Germination and 50/50 Male:Female. 100 days to harvest, it did autoflower, it was a very stout and sturdy plant. These had heavy branches that stood straight up and held a lot of weight. Huge fan leaves measuring over 12 inches wide, the plant overall was 65 inches tall and nearly 4 ft wide. Some buds turned purple a few weeks prior to harvest, and all of them were heavy with large trichomes. The scent was astringent, sour, and sharp. There were undertones of pine and citrus with an earthy background. Very sticky, and took a month to dry to 62-65% cure. She was larger than many Autoflowers, and extremely resilient. A pleasure to grow.

Weight:

Dry weight 156 grams, wet weight 21 oz.
    :yay1::cheersmate:
    Smoke:

The smoke is heavy and bright on inhale with a slightly metallic nose hit and noticeable pine notes, primarily taste citrus on the inhale. If there was a citrus fruit between a tangerine and a grapefruit, that would be close. The exhale is smooth on the tongue, sweet and somewhat earthy. The taste and scents are complex. The stone is quickly apparent and dreamy. The first 15 to 30 minutes were a blur, but after that I was motivated to get some stuff done, and did so without much back and neck pain. The crystals are so heavy that they gum up a grinder. The high lasted about 2 hours but pain relief was longer.
    :doc1::doc1::doc1:
    IMG_20180302_113658.jpg IMG_20180302_113729.jpg IMG_20180302_113600.jpg

:smoking::biggrin::biggrin::bighug:
    I know, my trimming is terrible. Can't get everything right :d5:

Last edited: Mar 2, 2018