• Come join us as we welcome Horticulture Lighting Group to the Autoflower Network!

We have an official representative from HLG that will be active on the forum to answer your questions, several units that are coming for our official product testing (grow and show's,) and we'll be working together to provide better information on lighting in general!

Come say hello!
  • Do you LOVE AFN?? bighug We do too!! But we need your help to keep the servers running!

If you feel like AFN has been useful in your journey and would like to help us pay some of the bills, we have a gofundme page setup for donations.
    Any amount that you can spare will be gratefully received

Click [HERE] to donate to AFN

Alternative to Mega Crop with Sweet Candy and BE additives?

Varkhond

Auto Warrior
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
Gelato Auto Fastbuds
As title. My Mega Crop is clumped up and only the UK sells Mega Crop to my country. But my country does not accept goods from the UK because we are an EU camp.
So, I now need to find something that is as awesome or close to as awesome as Mega Crop as an inclusive no hassle nutrient baseline. Any ideas, I am empty in the head... Cannot be arsed to joggle 4-5-6-7-8 bottles. :p

Mañ'O'Green

Kia ora. Retired to watch the grass grow.
Staff member
AFN Global Moderator
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
Dabs of Rosin.
As title. My Mega Crop is clumped up and only the UK sells Mega Crop to my country. But my country does not accept goods from the UK because we are an EU camp.
So, I now need to find something that is as awesome or close to as awesome as Mega Crop as an inclusive no hassle nutrient baseline. Any ideas, I am empty in the head... Cannot be arsed to joggle 4-5-6-7-8 bottles. :p
Just crush the clumped up Mega Crop you have and mix well. The clumping does not effect the nutrients. Try to keep it dry. Moisture from the air is what causes the clumping.

BII

Reaction score
If you must switch, most any mainstream base nutrients targeted to cannabis should work well.

I am currently using Adv. Nutr. pH Perfect Connoisseur Grow and Bloom (each being 2-part) with negligible, including no other salts/minerals-based, supplementation other than P-K boosters (e.g., may add microbes, enzymes, kelp). I am now completing a grow seeing record (for me)-size yields yet with considerable simplicity, including never even testing, much less bothering to adjust, pH or TDS/ppm; never needing to add any cal-mag or other supplements; seeing no deficiencies or excesses; etc. Overall, I found Adv. Nutr. pH Perfect Connoisseur base nutes to be rather comparable (that is the results) to 2-part MegaCrop - both excellent full-spectrum base nutes, both making a point of using high-end chelated nutes. Like nearly all other cannabis nutes, AN is more expensive vs. MegaCrop.

Varkhond

Auto Warrior
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
Gelato Auto Fastbuds
Already ordered before answers. Will try get some connoisseur next :D I hope grow micro and bud explosion and sweet candy throughtout the grow work. ;P My plant was dried out to much I think but she is growing better then the other. :p Forgot watering a few days more then normal. Dang it. EDIT : Forgot the info about the nutes, its the jungle juice line. :p

Last edited: