• OFFICIAL AFN MERCHANDISE

Sacra Via is the Exclusive Online Vendor for AFN

Sacra Via Logo
    Browse The Store

|| AFN Mugs || AFN Dab Mats || AFN T-Shirts || & Much More ||

Go Visit the Website Today to get your Official AFN Merchandise - Crafted with Love by our very own Rebel

Use Discount Code AFN10 for 10% discount off your total order!

Thanks Logo Thanks Logo Thanks Logo

• The Autoflower Conversational

Today's Topic:

1. Sativa, Indica, Ruderalis - Is it all BS?

Come give us your thoughts, we want to hear from you!
  • Test 1, Test 2 *tap tap tap*

AFN Live Chat Room
  • Win Bruce Banner
  • Prescription Blend Nutrients is offering a great 20% off discount code! This new nute company is showing well here, so swing by their section and see,... If you want to try their kit, the new disc. code is in the PB section...

Amnesia7 Greenhouse grow

stew

Auto Warrior
Reaction score
Seeds are germinating nicely. Four days after sowing and I'm between 80-90% germination. I expect a few more will pop in the next day or two, and I will start hardening off soon. Half of our order of 7 gallon fabric pots is in, so I have about 500 pots to start with. Pots are almost 7 gal of actual volume, I usually expect 5 gal actual for a #7 pot, but stoked that these are nice and tall with lots of room for roots. I will just need to make another soil mix. Fortunately I only popped half of the seeds, so no issue on that end. I will be running 2 plants per pot. This works well for me, easier to water and dense canopy. I am looking for an oz per plant with this growing style. Peace
seedlings.jpg

Olderfart

Darwin's big idea explains Cannabis
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
Mephisto 24 Carat and Cosmic Queen from last grow
Nice start @stew!

I confess, I find myself thinking about the trimming project. You are going to need some help! :biggrin:

Good luck with the rest of the project. :pighug:

stew

Auto Warrior
Reaction score
Good one today. Got started with a handful of cubensis this am, then got to planting. Two rows planted with some spares left for duds. I have to get some soil mixed, and germ more seeds. Second half of this GH will be planted about 10 days behind the first. Sparky got fans going today. The control is a breaker for now, but the girls wont cook. Also got mesh installed on GH to keep the deer out. Hope everyone is having a good weekend. Get those autos out!
transplant.jpg
IMG_0862.jpg
IMG_0860.jpg
IMG_0858.jpg