• Best AFN Outdoor Auto Grower of 2020: 1st: 420Forever 2nd: 4d-Rock 3rd: Jean-O CONGRATULATIONS
  • Best AFN Outdoor photosensitive Grower of 2020: 1st Kyote 2nd Dankstyle J 3rd Jean-O CONGRATULATIONS
  • BOMB Seeds: 1st: JohnEMad 2nd: pop22
  • DinaFem 2020 second leg: 1st: Only1Sky 2nd: St. Tom 3rd: Feenix
  • Zamnesia 2020: 1st: HighnDry 2nd: Only1Sky
  • Auto Seeds 2020: 1st: MesaBoogie 2nd: Only1Sky
  • FastBuds 2020 1st: Chronic_passion 2nd: St. Tom
  • Female Seeds Autos 2020: 1st: HighnDry 2nd: pop22 3rd: Boognelson87
  • Female Seeds Photos 2020: 1st: pop22
  • Seedstockers 2020: 1st: JohnEMad Chronic_passion

Anesia seeds ongoing multi-grow

Daipot

Sail the seas of green
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
I’ve written out the complete Anesia catalogue and I will tick off each strain as I start it.
Too begin with I will grow out big bazooka, Bruce banner 3 and the future 1. The big bazooka is currently being germinated whilst the other two will be arriving shortly.

I’m excited!:smoking:

Simplicio

Auto Warrior
Reaction score
I’ve written out the complete Anesia catalogue and I will tick off each strain as I start it.
Too begin with I will grow out big bazooka, Bruce banner 3 and the future 1. The big bazooka is currently being germinated whilst the other two will be arriving shortly.

I’m excited!:smoking:
I've got two Anesia autos going right now that are 7 1/2 weeks old in DWC.

Purple Domina has gotten 5 ft tall without any topping, training, or pruning.
It's tall and narrow without much foliage.
The colas are turning dark purple, and have a very exotic look.

Bubblegum is about 4 ft tall after only a little leaf tucking.
The plant has very dense foliage, with colas everywhere.

Daipot

Sail the seas of green
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
very nice bro you said you grew out the bazooka was it like advertised lemony ? thinking of grabbing a pack
I already have the big bazooka and two of them have popped and are now in coco. These are just today’s delivery. I’ve done big bazooka before and it was the bomb. There is a hint of lemon in the smoke too

Daipot

Sail the seas of green
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
I’ve had issue lately. I needed too go away for a few days lately and had no one too look after the future one and Bruce banner. They look stunted and wouldn’t be surprised if they’ve died because of this. Hopefully I can save them but if not there will be a delay in this thread as I will have too use some seeds I have here because I can’t afford anymore atm. On a side note I have two big bazooka that are doing well so I’ll just document them here for the time being.

Ganjaholickz

Clandestine Kamikaze
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
Banana Kush, Blue Bubbles, Quick Gorilla, Zkittlez, Crystal Candy XL
I’ve had issue lately. I needed too go away for a few days lately and had no one too look after the future one and Bruce banner. They look stunted and wouldn’t be surprised if they’ve died because of this. Hopefully I can save them but if not there will be a delay in this thread as I will have too use some seeds I have here because I can’t afford anymore atm. On a side note I have two big bazooka that are doing well so I’ll just document them here for the time being.
I was thinking yesterday when is the next update coming, sorry to hear that. But bro theyre photos, just give em time and theyll get back on track ;-)

Trichome farmer

be my name and trichome farmin be my game
Staff member
AFN Global Moderator
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
LSD
onwards and upwards brother :bighug:

Daipot

Sail the seas of green
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
I was thinking yesterday when is the next update coming, sorry to hear that. But bro theyre photos, just give em time and theyll get back on track ;-)
They’re still seedlings so it’s not looking good atm