• OFFICIAL AFN MERCHANDISE

Sacra Via is the Exclusive Online Vendor for AFN

Sacra Via Logo
    Browse The Store

|| AFN Mugs || AFN Dab Mats || AFN T-Shirts || & Much More ||

Go Visit the Website Today to get your Official AFN Merchandise - Crafted with Love by our very own Rebel

Use Discount Code AFN10 for 10% discount off your total order!

Thanks Logo Thanks Logo Thanks Logo

• The Autoflower Conversational

Today's Topic:

1. Sativa, Indica, Ruderalis - Is it all BS?

Come give us your thoughts, we want to hear from you!
  • Test 1, Test 2 *tap tap tap*

AFN Live Chat Room
  • Win Bruce Banner
  • Prescription Blend Nutrients is offering a great 20% off discount code! This new nute company is showing well here, so swing by their section and see,... If you want to try their kit, the new disc. code is in the PB section...

Another go! Autopots/megacrop

pop22

Frankensteins Lab Leader
AFN Gladiator
Reaction score
I'm about to try a modification. I'm going to install 3 more filter taps in the res and run a single line from the res to each pot. Than eliminates having one or more fittings in the lines between the res and the pots. The fitting are the choke point and also the point where clogs form. all you will need after that is a short piece of tubing and a 30 ml syringe to flush a clog if you get one, at the valve. You can then also back flush the line to the res, in case the clog forms at the tap, although that only seems to happen if you let the res run too low...... If you need to shut off flow to a pot, pinch the tubing closed with a bag clip. I get them at the dollar store, handy for lots of uses!
The worst thing I've done was to use those little shutoff valves, they clog just looking at them.......

St. Tom

chillin like a villain
Super Gladiator
AFN Global Moderator
AFN Gladiator
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
dinafem cookies
Hey thanks for stopping by! Yeah mine are a little younger than yours but nowhere near a beautiful/beastly as yours! Haha thanks for that tip I just switched my lines around last night.

[HASHTAG]#2[/HASHTAG] and [HASHTAG]#3[/HASHTAG] have some pistils poppin now!
@Mikenike your girls are looking amazing great job also i see you have @pop22 on board if it comes to autopots he's a world of info and helped me tons in my early days :pass:

Mikenike

Auto Warrior
Reaction score
I'm about to try a modification. I'm going to install 3 more filter taps in the res and run a single line from the res to each pot. Than eliminates having one or more fittings in the lines between the res and the pots. The fitting are the choke point and also the point where clogs form. all you will need after that is a short piece of tubing and a 30 ml syringe to flush a clog if you get one, at the valve. You can then also back flush the line to the res, in case the clog forms at the tap, although that only seems to happen if you let the res run too low...... If you need to shut off flow to a pot, pinch the tubing closed with a bag clip. I get them at the dollar store, handy for lots of uses!
The worst thing I've done was to use those little shutoff valves, they clog just looking at them.......
Just got the syringe to clean the lines. I ended up making a manifold for my lines and I think that should help with even flow and be easy to clean a clog
The line I’m holding is the one from the res, the rest go to the pots
1122B008-03BE-458D-B89D-88AEFB33CC69.jpeg

@Mikenike your girls are looking amazing great job also i see you have @pop22 on board if it comes to autopots he's a world of info and helped me tons in my early days :pass:
Ohhh yeah I’m glad to have y’all along, and pop has been more than helpful, he was one of the reasons I switched from rdwc to AP’s

St. Tom

chillin like a villain
Super Gladiator
AFN Global Moderator
AFN Gladiator
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
dinafem cookies
are you using a line cleaner since using that I've never had a single blockage i think its called ata clean its well worth using

Mikenike

Auto Warrior
Reaction score
are you using a line cleaner since using that I've never had a single blockage i think its called ata clean its well worth using
No not currently. I have drip clean in my cart on amazon tho lol kinda pricey but everyone says it’s cheap insurance and lasts forever

St. Tom

chillin like a villain
Super Gladiator
AFN Global Moderator
AFN Gladiator
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
dinafem cookies
No not currently. I have drip clean in my cart on amazon tho lol kinda pricey but everyone says it’s cheap insurance and lasts forever
i know ata clean is quite cheap and last for a massive amount of time as its highly concentrated

Mikenike

Auto Warrior
Reaction score
Day 28 for my photos and cosmic queens, day 25 for forgotten cookies. They’re all showing sex as of a few days ago. Did some tying and trimming on all of them twice, can barely tell. Feed/temp is still the same as before

Here’s the 3 best CQ. The top one seems to be the only different pheno, slightly stretchy/lanky while the others are are more compact ish.
8F3C95ED-BE5E-46EC-81BE-62CB28330F42.jpeg

Forgotten cookies are bottom 2. Got a pretty squat CQ on top.
EA6A62B5-3C82-4B29-9D11-885491443978.jpeg

Almost out of co2 and the store I refill at is closed until the 3rd, but I’m leaving for 5 days on the 2nd so I gotta figure how to dial my tent in in the meantime. Much easier for me to run a “sealed” tent since the room has no windows and nowhere for me to vent anything out.

My photo plants are coming along nicely. Normally I think I would’ve topped again already but I’m trying to delay this as much as I can until my autos aredone. May end up training these for 16 colas each
21E11730-D284-4619-8338-39AA149F35AD.jpeg

Fire Boy

Auto Warrior
Reaction score
do you feed every time you water? or do calmag watering inbetween feeds?

Fire Boy

Auto Warrior
Reaction score
Do you water every day? And how much run off? How do you dose your autos? I am running promix hp cc and am trying to figure out how to water it.