• Do you LOVE AFN?? bighug We do too!! But we need your help to keep the servers running!

If you feel like AFN has been useful in your journey and would like to help us pay some of the bills, we have a gofundme page setup for donations.
    Any amount that you can spare will be gratefully received

Click [HERE] to donate to AFN
  • Hey everyone, HLG is generously offering 3 pairs of Method Seven glasses (amazing eye protection for your grow) in a holiday giveaway!

Click Here to Enter and Play!
  • G'Day folks! It's voting time for the 2021 Outdoor Auto-Photo Comp', so please swing by to oggle them womens and pick your favorites!.... *Located at the Live Vendor G&S section*

COBShop.net Another shipment from BigSmo arrived!

Cap'nCrud

"We have met the enemy, ....... And He, is Us!
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
Ghost Toof, Forum Stomper
I ordered four autocobs from the Smo, I believe I received them in either two or three days! Surprised the shit outta me, everyone else is taking forever to send a letter, BigSmo gets a huge heavy package to me almost overnight. LOL

Dude, this is my third order from you, and I'm as happy as a pig eatin' shit. These autocobs grow the shit outta some weed. No more having to run the A/C due to the HPS, no more having to wait until winter to grow.... These things are the shit.

I am probably going to be ordering four more, in the near future.

Thanks for great service.

Bigg Al

Closet grower, auto cob lover!
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
Berry Bomb, Auto Glueberry OG
I feel ya!! Dam good lights!!
20200912_174002.jpg
20200912_174014.jpg

Top one, 2700k bloom cob
Middle one 55 watt, lower one 65 watt. That one over 1 plant.

BigSm0

C O B S H O P . N E T
AFN Authorized Vendor
Reaction score
Website
cobshop.net
Work related, I was in the middle of no where yesterday, 2 houses and not a single sign of life for miles. First time in my life I locked my keys in my truck. Wallet, phone and keys behind an expensive side window ready to meet the closest rock I could find. The neighbor an elderly lady walks out and I shit you not, offered me her cell and even her car keys. While I am devilishly handsome (funniest comment on afn) I realized people really are amazing. Then I started thinking are we just a product of our life’s experiences. I’m trying to think why I typed all this just now but it maybe because I’m impatient myself and hate to make others wait. A product of our experiences. At one point I purchased a light and it took just over 6 months to arrive. I might not be the (man) but I have had many positive outcomes to many really shitty situations making me a little different than others.
Now dabber, you really are the Man!