• Come join us as we welcome Horticulture Lighting Group to the Autoflower Network!

We have an official representative from HLG that will be active on the forum to answer your questions, several units that are coming for our official product testing (grow and show's,) and we'll be working together to provide better information on lighting in general!

Come say hello!
  • Do you LOVE AFN?? bighug We do too!! But we need your help to keep the servers running!

If you feel like AFN has been useful in your journey and would like to help us pay some of the bills, we have a gofundme page setup for donations.
    Any amount that you can spare will be gratefully received

Click [HERE] to donate to AFN

Anyone build out a grow in an "under stair case" closet?

DCLXVI

Non smoker
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
Old Man Kostas. Meraki!
Would a modified screen door work easier? One of those screen/glass combo deals. Might be able to pick one up cheap and wedge a filter in it? I dont know how well those seal might spend more time and effort with caulk than is worth it. I am interested in your final build out!

Tom Bombadil

Auto Warrior
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
Strawberry Nuggets Sour Livers Double Grape Blue Bubbles Sour Kush Creme de la Chem Forgotten Stomper
Would a modified screen door work easier? One of those screen/glass combo deals. Might be able to pick one up cheap and wedge a filter in it? I dont know how well those seal might spend more time and effort with caulk than is worth it. I am interested in your final build out!
A cheap flat masonite door runs about 90 dollars..... Thats a pretty cool idea though.. viewing window!! Just like the three tents I have and cannot use lol :eek1: I thought about making a viewing window somehow... because im used to it with my gorilla tents... but Im also lazy. :yay:

Cheapest easiest way to add an intake filter is cut a hole slightly smaller than the filter and just tape it to the door.. although I might try something a little better than that... I am curious how the t6 can handle the static pressure... its 60% humidity in this area on average so far.. Im used to 35-50 % so it new territory for me with all the new stuff... We will see!