• The Autoflower Conversational

Weekly Topics:

1. Myth Busting - Autoflowers Revegging (can autoflowers reveg? Give us your thoughts!)

Come give us your thoughts; we want to hear from you!
  • We're looking for grower submissions for any autoflowers that they have had tested by a lab or using a home testing device. The idea is to create a grouping of tests that we can use a resource to show growers (both new and experienced) what kind of cannabinoids and terpenes some of the strains we're growing are testing out with!

Appreciate any help and consideration! Click here for the thread!

Anyone getting excited to try the new MC formula?

NorthernLights_420

Stoner Grower
AFN Gladiator
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
Weed
That's an odd one. Idk enough about soil to even guess lol. There's always Jack's and their specific recipes or GH as always. Crazy situation though. I have two plants from seed that never recovered from the tap or RO but their clones are just fine. Think disease or something was possible?
Think it was just grower errors. Think I locked her out at a young age from not adjusting ph the first 3 or 4 weeks of there lives cuz I didnt have anything to do so then, now I got my bluelab combo meter. I got that under control. But then I was feeding nutes every feeding which caused more lockouts. In soil you shud always water twice before feeding nutes again. I didn't know that and locked them out again. Next run should get better now I learned from my mistakes. Cant blame it on the nutes cuz of grower errors.

Reactions: damien50

damien50

Good luck and congrats on diagnosing your problems

damien50

https://www.ftfcultivation.com/
AFN Gladiator
Reaction score
Think it was just grower errors. Think I locked her out at a young age from not adjusting ph the first 3 or 4 weeks of there lives cuz I didnt have anything to do so then, now I got my bluelab combo meter. I got that under control. But then I was feeding nutes every feeding which caused more lockouts. In soil you shud always water twice before feeding nutes again. I didn't know that and locked them out again. Next run should get better now I learned from my mistakes. Cant blame it on the nutes cuz of grower errors.
That's growth!

Good shit that you were able to determine your shortcomings. I blamed MC at one point for me problems when it was actually my tap water. There are so many variables and the learning curve only gets steeper. It's admirable imo to be able to learn and apply.

Good luck, tag me in your future grows if you don't mind.