• The Autoflower Conversational

Weekly Topics:

1. Myth Busting - Autoflowers Revegging (can autoflowers reveg? Give us your thoughts!)

Come give us your thoughts; we want to hear from you!
  • We're looking for grower submissions for any autoflowers that they have had tested by a lab or using a home testing device. The idea is to create a grouping of tests that we can use a resource to show growers (both new and experienced) what kind of cannabinoids and terpenes some of the strains we're growing are testing out with!

Appreciate any help and consideration! Click here for the thread!

Anyone grown Sensi super skunk

GreenGardener

Auto Warrior
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
king Louis 13, blue sherbet , strawberry eclair ,northern soul
Afternoon gents I’m just about to harvest my gdp (smells super sweet ) and will be planting my sensi super skunk fem just wanted to know anyone’s experience really, just a little heads up in what to except and maybe some advice

HotCheetos

Auto Warrior
Reaction score
It is said to be a very resilient and strong plant. It is squat and can grow very thick colas, especially the main or dominant one, so be on top of that or else you could get mold and mildew problems. I'm sure the grow will go great, its a classic for a reason!

noone special

I am noone ... just a figment of your imagination.
Reaction score
Website
growdiaries.com
Currently Smoking
SBR
Hi Mate , sorry i missed this .
Super skunk is thick fat and heavy .. she responds well to mainlining ;and you will need to make sure you have good circulation if you have good sized buds due to mould.
personally I prefer the plain old skunk #1 but that's just personal preference. both are classics for a reason.

have good odour control .. in full flower they smell like 2 skunks fucking in a overfull shithouse during the heatwave. ....(american translation.. by golly they smell a bit)

krug

Support your local Dragon sanctuary!
Staff member
AFN Global Moderator
AFN Gladiator
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
Nosey buggers!
Yeah ...she's a stinky girl for sure(one of my 1st indoor grows ...just under 30 years ago) ...my dear old Dad went mental at me over the "aromas" ...looking back on it, I don't blame him! :gassy::mrgreen:

Ganjaholickz

Clandestine Kamikaze
AFN Gladiator
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
Purple Lemonade, Skunk1, Domina x Egyptian, Quick Gorilla
Fim that btch, shell love you for that. One of my first growed strains back in the days, stayed in the rotation for a long time .. Both out and in...
:kitty: