• OFFICIAL AFN MERCHANDISE

Sacra Via is the Exclusive Online Vendor for AFN

Sacra Via Logo
    Browse The Store

|| AFN Mugs || AFN Dab Mats || AFN T-Shirts || & Much More ||

Go Visit the Website Today to get your Official AFN Merchandise - Crafted with Love by our very own Rebel

Use Discount Code AFN10 for 10% discount off your total order!

Thanks Logo Thanks Logo Thanks Logo

• The Autoflower Conversational

Today's Topic:

1. Sativa, Indica, Ruderalis - Is it all BS?

Come give us your thoughts, we want to hear from you!
  • Test 1, Test 2 *tap tap tap*

AFN Live Chat Room
  • Win Bruce Banner
  • Prescription Blend Nutrients is offering a great 20% off discount code! This new nute company is showing well here, so swing by their section and see,... If you want to try their kit, the new disc. code is in the PB section...

Anyone try this from magical butter?

Mcdee

Auto Warrior
AFN Gladiator
Reaction score
Ok, so I got this Monday and used on Tuesday. I put my bud in and put in with thermometer in it. I heated until the internal temp was 250, then I started the 30 min timer. Oven is off a little bit so heated until temp then turned down until temp got close to going below 250. Just keeped going back and forth for the 30 mins. Not sure if that is what was intended but thats what i thought the idea was to keep temp as close to 250 for 30 mins. Had to put oven to 260 but then would get to hot so had to lower. Kinda a pain just cause it took awhile to hit 250 inside and I stared late so was running out of time. Next time I can plan for extra time and I know to set to 260 to start so should be faster next time. Not sure how decarb went because haven't tried it yet but may tomorrow. I will be back with a update soon. Never thought about how long it takes for inside to hit 250, makes me wonder if I have ever made butter with max decarbed bud.

Last edited:

Doug58

Auto Warrior
Reaction score
I've got the Magical Butter decarb box and it has worked fine for me with an Infusium 420 STX machine. I've made cannaoil with olive oil and coconut oil. Made brownies that were killer but lately I just put some infused coconut oil in a cup of Swiss Miss hot cocoa and anywhere from 30 to 60 minutes and it kicks in. Much more effective than smoking.

I made one batch with just sugar leave trim and it was just as strong as buds.

VitaMan

Clean Glass + New Whip
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
BC Blueberry, Critical Kush, Black Domina, Pink Kush.
I almost bought one, and thought of a Nova, too. Beyond my budget, though.

I read about using sous vide here, and gave it a go. Glad I did! I can decarb and infuse in the same bag or jar and only cost about a hundred bucks. Now I can start saving for an ethyl still.

Dabber

I grow BEAST with Autocobs and Mega Crop
AFN Gladiator
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
Purple Rolex, Double Grape, White Crack, Purple Nuggets, Forgotten Cookies and Ghost Toof
I have one also it worked fine for me used it for the 1st time this weekend

Mañ'O'Green

Retired to watch the grass grow.
Staff member
AFN Global Moderator
AFN Gladiator
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
Dabs of Rosin.
I prefer to decarb after extraction. I process butter and oils in a Jar in a hot oil bath. I like the flavor better this way.

karlkutta

Auto Warrior
Reaction score
I use ardent, had it since earlier this year. I now mostly make bills from the buds. About 20g of flower will make 100 pills (number one capsule). I like this since I don't need to smoke, and who knows who would find my chocolate edibles and eat them :)