Anyone using MC experience this?

• Well, we're still working on things and I imagine we'll see some bugs, some breaking, and things that need to get fixed. We'll start on the most critical things first and work our way down. We're still installing add-on's and squaring away some licensing stuff, but feel free to browse the board and we'll update everyone on when things are added, restored, or otherwise changed.
Cannabis Seeds

ColoradoDreaming420

Almost type I on the Karashev Scale
Dec 3, 2018
Im not expert by any means but I will have to disagree with some of what has been said. Its definitely a Calcium or a Magnesium deficiency. But which one? Im going to lean towards calcium where it seems most are leaning towards magnesium. For the simple fact, going off your pictures, it is spotting near the top and newer growth. Magnesium deficiency spots are almost identical but it tends to effect the middle and lower growth first. You do have the yellowing that tends to come with Mag deficiency, but you also mentioned some possible bleaching issues being caused by the lights.

With that being said ... Id start with making sure your PH is optimal for calcium intake. Also give them a good dose of supplemental (75%) and it should stop it from getting worse after a few days. What is damaged is done though and will not come back. Good luck! PS. I ran into this exact same issue last run with MC2.0 towards weeks 7-8.
20190327_183342.jpg

4d-Rock

Geo-grower
Sep 6, 2017
Currently Smoking
Dark Devil (Sweet Seeds), White Widow (CKS)
Thanks @ColoradoDreaming420 . I've kept the input between 6.1-6.4 and included CalMag supplement on my water only days. Things are winding down on this plant and I'm on plain ph'd water for the next week before the chop. The leaves aren't the prettiest but the buds are fattening up and I'm sure will still be good stuff.

Nosias

A smile from deep Space as seen by Hubble
Apr 1, 2017
Currently Smoking
All that I have
Im not expert by any means but I will have to disagree with some of what has been said. Its definitely a Calcium or a Magnesium deficiency. But which one? Im going to lean towards calcium where it seems most are leaning towards magnesium. For the simple fact, going off your pictures, it is spotting near the top and newer growth. Magnesium deficiency spots are almost identical but it tends to effect the middle and lower growth first. You do have the yellowing that tends to come with Mag deficiency, but you also mentioned some possible bleaching issues being caused by the lights.

With that being said ... Id start with making sure your PH is optimal for calcium intake. Also give them a good dose of supplemental (75%) and it should stop it from getting worse after a few days. What is damaged is done though and will not come back. Good luck! PS. I ran into this exact same issue last run with MC2.0 towards weeks 7-8.
View attachment 1063758
I too have had this issue but not as severe as you. As I understand MC2 the small little "rocks" contain the Calcium so every time I mix up my nutes I am sure to have enough of them in it. It did not stop it but it kept the spots to a minimum. I harvest 4 of them yesterday.

4d-Rock

Geo-grower
Sep 6, 2017
Currently Smoking
Dark Devil (Sweet Seeds), White Widow (CKS)
Gotcha.
Well I think my issues were compounded as it grew way too close to the light I had in there. More LST on the next one, plus upgraded lights so we'll how it goes.