• OFFICIAL AFN MERCHANDISE

Sacra Via is the Exclusive Online Vendor for AFN

Sacra Via Logo
    Browse The Store

|| AFN Mugs || AFN Dab Mats || AFN T-Shirts || & Much More ||

Go Visit the Website Today to get your Official AFN Merchandise - Crafted with Love by our very own Rebel

Use Discount Code AFN10 for 10% discount off your total order!

Thanks Logo Thanks Logo Thanks Logo

• The Autoflower Conversational

Today's Topic:

1. Sativa, Indica, Ruderalis - Is it all BS?

Come give us your thoughts, we want to hear from you!
  • Test 1, Test 2 *tap tap tap*

AFN Live Chat Room
  • Win Bruce Banner
  • Prescription Blend Nutrients is offering a great 20% off discount code! This new nute company is showing well here, so swing by their section and see,... If you want to try their kit, the new disc. code is in the PB section...

archie grows a Sour Livers

void

stoner kitten
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
Admins bullshit
hello peeps :welcome: i hope you have the kettle on :coffee:
could say im a closet fan,but as i grow in a cupboard thats not quite true.i do like me mephisto though,especially walter white.it might have to come to fistycuffs with pepe to see who gets the 'im walter whites number 1 fan' sticker.
growing in a 3L airpot with a 4:2:1 biobizz lightmix,perlite,vermiculite mix under a mars hydro 96x5
will also be using biobizz nutes mixed with water :eyebrows:
seed wetting wednesday past i put seed in a tuppaware tub with a dribble of water straight out cold tap somewhere warm,thursday into bit of wet kitchen roll in a sandwich bag good chuff of breath to puff it up.saturday it goes into a pot,pos up monday all being well.
most important thing born on a monday :woody:day 0 today tuesday day 1
sour livers day 1.JPG

sour livers day 1 b.JPG

a smidge leggy,has been raised up a bit now.will jab a stick in tomorrow if needed.
last time i used 3L pots i didnt get on to well with them.when they were dry they wer light and when i watered them they were still light so will see what happens.
cant think of anymore rubbish to say,so until next time toddle pip.
:pighug:

MikeyB420

Naughty Step Holder
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
Zen
could say im a closet fan,but as i grow in a cupboard thats not quite true.i do like me mephisto though,especially walter white.it might have to come to fistycuffs with pepe to see who gets the 'im walter whites number 1 fan' sticker.
growing in a 3L airpot with a 4:2:1 biobizz lightmix,perlite,vermiculite mix under a mars hydro 96x5
seed wetting wednesday past i put seed in a tuppaware tub with a dribble of water straight out cold tap somewhere warm,thursday into bit of wet kitchen roll in a sandwich bag good chuff of breath to puff it up.saturday it goes into a pot,pos up monday all being well.
View attachment 864332
View attachment 864330
a smidge leggy,has been raised up a bit now.will jab a stick in tomorrow if needed.
last time i used 3L pots i didnt get on to well with them.when they were dry they wer light and when i watered them they were still light so will see what happens.
Subbed!

:peace:

MikeyB

Trichome farmer

be my name and trichome farmin be my game
Staff member
AFN Global Moderator
AFN Gladiator
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
Gelato 41 / pineapple / sherbet
View attachment 864332
View attachment 864330
:coffee:
:pop:
:jointman: