1. The 2019 Biggest Grow Battle in the World is currently under way! Round one has started, don't miss the fun.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Another round is coming. I am happy to announce I will be releasing more through OES! Stay tuned for availability.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Hey Now! We are working on some server stuff. Should not be a problem but you might notice some slowness or other quirky behaviour. Thanks for your patience as we build!!
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Hey everyone, we'd like to welcome the UK-based vendor Invisible Sun LED to the Autoflower Network!

Invisible Sun offers efficient lighting solutions to growers and we'll be doing a fully documented grow-and-show with some of their kit with a grower from our test team! Let's give them a big AFN hello and check them out here!
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Hey guys just wanted to let you know that we have another USA based seed bank listed in the commercial section. Stop in and say hello!!
    Dismiss Notice

archie has a bash at temple balls ala Frenchie Cannola,but then gives up and rolls a joint.

Discussion in 'Hash Oil and Edibles' started by archie gemmill, Feb 10, 2019.

1. archie gemmill

archie gemmill idiot mug twat Staff Member Global Moderator

Currently Smoking:
    Correction Continuously Smoking
    after watching a few vids from Frenchie and the dank dutchess i thought id have a bash.
    even though they work with bubble hash....a more live type stuff with a higher moisture content.
    they have much better videos than me trying to explain the long drawn out process here.but i kinda followed their guidelines,then realized as my gear was drysift i wasnt gonna quite get their results.
    but anyways,i was doing a biy of this
    1.JPG
    over 5 screens,kept the 53,74 to the side.
    2.JPG
    bottle of vino,with as near boiling water....dont fill it straight from the kettle first time,bring it up to temp by poring out 1/4 and refilling with boiling water every 10 mins.it needs to be scalping hot.
    3.JPG
    and a sandwich bag
    drysift spread out and bottle placed on top,little pressure the heat is melting the heads a lil.
    4.JPG
    the colour change
    5.JPG
    rolled and squished,folded in half rolled and squished about 10 times.
    6.JPG
    refilling 1/4 of bottle with fresh boiled water,tea towel or gloves if ya hands not burning its not hot enough.
    not a big lot of pressure is needed rolling if the temps up.
    7.JPG
    thought it was ready to be rolled into a ball,but its a lil dry and crumbles a bit. 8.JPG
    its at about this point the dry sift v bubble dawns on me,and i decide to go another route
    9.JPG
    the first time i made a hollow hash joint it was 74 ish micron,fire shit melted like a dab rather than smoldered like a joint.
    second time making a hollow hash joint it was upto 180 micron,with a bit of dirty stuff made it smoulder and burn good.
    10.JPG
    just about the right size
    11.JPG
    yep think il fill it this time
    12.JPG 13.JPG 14.JPG 15.JPG
    :pighug:

Tags:
    RivetGrrl, Jraven, E Grower and 7 others like this.
  2. archie gemmill

Currently Smoking:
    part 2
    16.JPG
    as the last fine screen hash joint melted rather than burnt,i think im going to hmm season this by just leaving it out for a bit to air dry or something
    17.JPG
    keep er lit

3. hope2grow

hope2grow Flat out smokin

Outstanding work Archie.. looks like a complete head melter that.. fair play to ya sir :d5:

4. stedimed

stedimed Smoke Cannabis Live with Friends on AFN

Damn archie! that looks sinister! I've been saving sugar trim in freezer to do something with, well now I know. That really looks wicked. Some years back I was fortunate enough to try some Nepalese finger hash, highest I've ever been....even hallucinated a bit, for real, a bouncing red ball led me home as I walked. What you just made looks scary....GOTTA TRY IT :pass: Good Luck Bro

5. Froot n Fuel

Froot n Fuel Party On AFN

that looks INCREDIBLE Arch!

that’s gonna taste so good man, wow.

trailanimal, Root and archie gemmill like this.
  6. FullAuto245

FullAuto245 Qualified Live Stoner

Currently Smoking:
    Blueberry headband, Spec Ops
    Amazing! That was really cool to see!

trailanimal, archie gemmill and Root like this.
  7. Swan

Swan Smoke Cannabis Live with Friends on AFN CannaZone Product Tester (Tier 1)

Haha love the end result Archie, very innovative

I used the hot bottle method recently to make my first ever hash (with bubble bags though). Really satisfying as it goes from dry crumble to a little squashy lump.

[​IMG]

Cheers
    Swan

Sent from my EML-L09 using Tapatalk

8. archie gemmill

Currently Smoking:
    cheers peeps :pass:i dry sift quite a bit,and quite like bongs/dabs in the raw form :bong: powder or pressed betwix finger n thumb.
    although i love all varieties and have a bash at everything i can.
    i grew up on import hash(didnt know what weed looked like for 5 years,didnt get any for 10 years) when i started growing and didnt see hash again for 3 years.really missed the smells,but not the GAK and the destruction of clothing by soapbar rocks :wall: the first time i peeled back the plastic bag after the heads had melted,i got that whiff of old school hash :yay:
    that looks :drool: Swan melt in the mouth stuff :thumbsup: it is a very theriputic sp :shrug:process.must get a set of bags next so i can do it right the next time.
    cheers.

hope2grow and trailanimal like this.
  9. trailanimal

trailanimal son of soil Staff Member Global Moderator

2awesome! now a vid of you ryding that rocket

archie gemmill likes this.
  10. hope2grow

hope2grow Flat out smokin

I think you've just come round from smoking that one arch :pighug:

archie gemmill likes this.