• The Autoflower Conversational

Weekly Topics:

1. Myth Busting - Autoflowers Revegging (can autoflowers reveg? Give us your thoughts!)

Come give us your thoughts; we want to hear from you!
  • We're looking for grower submissions for any autoflowers that they have had tested by a lab or using a home testing device. The idea is to create a grouping of tests that we can use a resource to show growers (both new and experienced) what kind of cannabinoids and terpenes some of the strains we're growing are testing out with!

Appreciate any help and consideration! Click here for the thread!

Arizer Solo

A

AutoMan

Arizer is a good company with some good products.....this new battery powered Solo device is twice the price of the extreme Q....isn't likely to capture much marketshare because of the price and size....non-replaceable battery is the downside too.... and harder hits than the MFLB ??? Just how harder can harder be? Blazed is blazed....

pop22

Frankensteins Lab Leader
AFN Gladiator
Reaction score
Anything is better than an MFLB...........

The Solo is a good vape, the down side is that glass stem makes it not very portable. The ArGo is every bit as good and the glass stem slips down into the vape to protect it.

VitaMan

Clean Glass + New Whip
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
BC Blueberry, Critical Kush, Black Domina, Pink Kush.
Anything is better than an MFLB...........

The Solo is a good vape, the down side is that glass stem makes it not very portable. The ArGo is every bit as good and the glass stem slips down into the vape to protect it.
The new AIR II is a bit bigger than the ArGo, but much smaller and more portable than the Solo and has replaceable batteries. Even at high temps, the batteries last long, and I like having a second fully charged one on hand. In all other respects it works the same and as well as both the ArGo and Solo, and the glass parts are the same as the Solo.

I got the AIR II because I love my EQ so much, and it didn't disappoint. I use both of them daily.