As good as everclear?

• Well, we're still working on things and I imagine we'll see some bugs, some breaking, and things that need to get fixed. We'll start on the most critical things first and work our way down. We're still installing add-on's and squaring away some licensing stuff, but feel free to browse the board and we'll update everyone on when things are added, restored, or otherwise changed.
Cannabis Seeds

Mañ'O'Green

Retired to watch the grass grow.
Staff member
Global Moderator
Sep 15, 2016
Currently Smoking
Vaping MassTerpenes SerVum and Rosin Oil.
I make salve using the Magical Butter Machine II. Infuse 2+ cups of coconut oil with 1 oz of bud. 1/2 oz. decarbed 1/2 oz. not decarbed, that way you get both THC, THCa and CBD, CBDa. along with all of the other medical components of the cannabis plant. Process 2 hours @130°F. Strain that and put back in the MBII. In a cuisinart food processor chop up 3 or 4 cups of fresh cannabis leaves. I use the ones from my Dinamed CBD plant but any fresh leaves will be good. Put that into the MBII an process for 2 hours @130°F for 2 hours. Strain 2 cups into a metal pan and add 1/2 cup of olive oil and 2/3 cup of beeswax. Warm to dissolve and blend in the beeswax. Distribute into containers.
s2.jpg

bobsimm123

Auto Warrior
Apr 30, 2018
I make salve using the Magical Butter Machine II. Infuse 2+ cups of coconut oil with 1 oz of bud. 1/2 oz. decarbed 1/2 oz. not decarbed, that way you get both THC, THCa and CBD, CBDa. along with all of the other medical components of the cannabis plant. Process 2 hours @130°F. Strain that and put back in the MBII. In a cuisinart food processor chop up 3 or 4 cups of fresh cannabis leaves. I use the ones from my Dinamed CBD plant but any fresh leaves will be good. Put that into the MBII an process for 2 hours @130°F for 2 hours. Strain 2 cups into a metal pan and add 1/2 cup of olive oil and 2/3 cup of beeswax. Warm to dissolve and blend in the beeswax. Distribute into containers.
View attachment 945187
You have a machine for everything. Lol

Mañ'O'Green

Retired to watch the grass grow.
Staff member
Global Moderator
Sep 15, 2016
Currently Smoking
Vaping MassTerpenes SerVum and Rosin Oil.
Gonna have a go at extracting from fresh bud using alcohol tomorrow
I have had very good results using the freezer method on fresh buds. Freeze the buds and ethanol at least overnight. Do a 5 minute wash with the frozen bud & ethanol. I usually have several quart jars of loosely placed buds and I just pour the ethanol from jar to jar. Recap the bud and put it back into the freezer for a second wash later. Then I dump the strained QWET into a jar and winterize it overnight. Filter it through the buchner filter with a [HASHTAG]#1[/HASHTAG] paper. Dry it off.

You can get a cheap single use buchner filter and convert it for reuse easy with a piece of 800 grit sandpaper. Carefully remove the used membrane, sand a 1/2" landing around the edge and use 90mm filter papers.
b2.jpg

b1.jpg

bobsimm123

Auto Warrior
Apr 30, 2018
When mine is all mixed up it looks like something from a Troma movie!

HH

HushHush does Mephisto

https://www.autoflower.net/forums/threads/hushhush-does-mephisto.66600
How did you honey tincture end up buddy. Mine was bloody awful tasting, i came to the conclusion it still had alcohol in it so i put it in the crock pot for 8 hours on low and it near enough halved in quantity and tasted a lot better. I ended up with about 3/4 of a jam.jar or geen honey.
I put 1 teaspoon in a cup of tea and was nicely wasted for about 5 hours before i went to bed and slept right through. (Something which hasn't happened for about 10 years).

MickJ

Walter Greenthumbs
Gardening Leave
Oct 1, 2017
Currently Smoking
Whatever the wife leaves me
How did you honey tincture end up buddy. Mine was bloody awful tasting, i came to the conclusion it still had alcohol in it so i put it in the crock pot for 8 hours on low and it near enough halved in quantity and tasted a lot better. I ended up with about 3/4 of a jam.jar or geen honey.
I put 1 teaspoon in a cup of tea and was nicely wasted for about 5 hours before i went to bed and slept right through. (Something which hasn't happened for about 10 years).
Sounds about right lol. I have never slept so good. Take too much though and you need a good 18 hours to recover properly lol

Sent from my comfy chair.
[emoji16][emoji41] [emoji43][emoji848]

bobsimm123

Auto Warrior
Apr 30, 2018
Maybe Just taken too much lol. Put 3 frozen teaspoons full into a coffee, tasted rank but drank it anyway. Will update in a few hours if i can.
I keep it in the freezer cos the wife doesnt like me getting stoned and this way it hits me roundabout when she goes to bed. Lol