As good as everclear?

• Well, we're still working on things and I imagine we'll see some bugs, some breaking, and things that need to get fixed. We'll start on the most critical things first and work our way down. We're still installing add-on's and squaring away some licensing stuff, but feel free to browse the board and we'll update everyone on when things are added, restored, or otherwise changed.
Cannabis Seeds

HushHush

Flowery Twats since 1971
Gladiator level 1
Nov 1, 2017
Currently Smoking
Big Devil x Blueberry
How did you honey tincture end up buddy. Mine was bloody awful tasting, i came to the conclusion it still had alcohol in it so i put it in the crock pot for 8 hours on low and it near enough halved in quantity and tasted a lot better. I ended up with about 3/4 of a jam.jar or geen honey.
I put 1 teaspoon in a cup of tea and was nicely wasted for about 5 hours before i went to bed and slept right through. (Something which hasn't happened for about 10 years).
I’ve not actually tried any yet! Got a rugby day out tomorrow so might try some when I get home. I’ll go steady. One small teaspoon to start...[emoji1303]

HH

archie space gemmill

Chat disabled.i cant read it,so use pm
Staff member
Global Moderator
Feb 23, 2014
whilst im in the uk im like the highlands and islands,so all my smoking/canna related stuffs comes from tinternet.
https://www.thedrinkshop.com/item/1700/balkan-bajika-vodka-176 is the stuff i got.looking at value for money and being able to do 2-3 runs 70cl bottle.
@Ribbzzy tincture thread lists a few vodkas a bit higher % and lower prices.i think it was beers of europe looks familiar.
good luck n keep er lit......but not when doing this.
:pighug:

Reactions: G.Leave and Root