Auto Big Gun (S.S.S. Boutique Line) Smoke Report

• Well, we're still working on things and I imagine we'll see some bugs, some breaking, and things that need to get fixed. We'll start on the most critical things first and work our way down. We're still installing add-on's and squaring away some licensing stuff, but feel free to browse the board and we'll update everyone on when things are added, restored, or otherwise changed.
Cannabis Seeds

Tetra9

Wannabe Botanist
Mar 16, 2015
www.autoflower.net
* This is my own personal experience and results, for this strain, grown under my particular set of variables.
Individual results will vary !

Germination: 9 - 90% Four out of Five
Grow: 10 - (plug and play) Mold & disease resistant
Strength: 7 - Satisfying High - Awesome BHO
Bag Appeal: 8 - Pretty, dense, big buds
Aroma: 7 - Strong fuel/ammonia
Overall Rating: 8

IMG_20150421_091356.jpg IMG_20150514_205550.jpg

Last edited:

Tetra9

Wannabe Botanist
Mar 16, 2015
www.autoflower.net
To follow up, I grew out two more Big Gun Strains. One at a friends, and one with me, documented here on AFN. Her is a proper review - averaging my results from the 3 plants, and a few pics :smoking:

SEEDBANK : Single Seed Center

BREEDER : Short Stuff "Boutique Line"

STRAIN: Big Gun

DID IT AUTOFLOWER ?: Yes

SOIL/HYDRO? : Soil (5Gallon Bucket)

NUTES: Skunkwerks Rx

LIGHT (kind and schedule): 6t00 Watt HPS on 18/6 schedule

SEED TO HARVEST DATE: 75-85 Days

PLANT HEIGHT & WIDTH: 26 - 30 Inches Tall - 25 to 30 inches wide - (fairly compact and consistent sizes)

DRY YEILD: 3.0 - 3.5 OZ

THE GROWTH: *****
Description : Very bushy , easily maintained, even growth. Very Hardy. Branches were able to support their own weight, even with rough treatment.

THE SMELL: *****
Description: Fuel with constant undertone of grapefruit/Orange

RECOMMEND TO OTHERS: ****
Description: Easy to grow

Smoke RATE SCALE: * bad to ***** good

High/Effect Duration: ***
Description: Pleasant body relaxation, with some mental sedation, medium muscle pain relief,and circulatory benefits
Duration: 1-2 Hrs depending on tolerance, ingestion method

BAG APPEAL: ****
Description: If I were trimming this strain for sale, I could make it look very good. Buds are very dense and pretty

THE SMELL: *****
Description: In the jars, this strain is developing sweet citrus overtones, with the grapefruit. Strong Terp profile !

THE SMOKE or VAPE: ***
Description: SMOKE: smoke was very pleasant and smooth. The extract form smells and taste amazing. VERY aromatic

RECOMMEND TO OTHERS: *****
Certainly ! Smoker-Choker-Grower, no matter your preference or status as a producer or consumer I feel more than confident all will enjoy this strain !
$_12.JPG
20150605_163036.jpg
20150605_163339.jpg