Auto Night Queen - Smoke Report

• Well, we're still working on things and I imagine we'll see some bugs, some breaking, and things that need to get fixed. We'll start on the most critical things first and work our way down. We're still installing add-on's and squaring away some licensing stuff, but feel free to browse the board and we'll update everyone on when things are added, restored, or otherwise changed.
Cannabis Seeds

Frogster

Ratiocinate Extraordinaire (look it up)
Gladiator Level 6
May 25, 2016
Currently Smoking
THC Bomb, G.S.C., Blackberry, Caramel, Euphoria, Amnesia, CandyDawg, Purple Stilton & Others
Smoke Report small.jpg

SeedBank:- Dutch Passion

Name:- Auto Night Queen -

Cut Date:- 29th Sep 2016

Did it autoflower?:- Yes

Medium:- Soil/hydro: Canna Pro Soil mixed with perlite (25%) and a layer of pebbles.

Description:- 1 Plant grown in Autopot, with Airdomes, (with other plants - shared indoor tent)

Nutrients Used:- Ferro Regionally Adjusted - Full Range (see pic).

Light Used:- 600w 400v Lumatek Digital Pro with, 400v pro HPS with a 600w Mars Hydro as fill.
All lights 20Hrs On / 4 Off

From seed to harvest:- (Cut at about 70 Days)

Dry Yield:- from Plant 8.2 Ounces (quality bud), & over 3 Ounces of Good Bud Trim (for Hash)

High/Effect Duration:- 9/10 Very Strong, Good High, aids sleep, one of my favourites to date.

RATE SCALE:- 8.5 /10

BAG APPEAL SCALE:- 8.5/10 frosty looks tight, see pics below

THE GROWTH:- About 1.6mt tall (autopots rock).

THE SMELL:- Once dry, not overly smelly, but sticky and crystaly.

THE SMOKE:- Smooth, clean ash (for cure time), good smooth taste, quick high, Sleep too!.

Notes:- I enjoyed growing out these plants, lovely colours and shape, the buds were very dense, sticky and smelly when wet. easy to trim.

The seeds were 1st class, 100% Germination - transplanted after 5 days to autopots.

Overall Score:- I would give an 8.75 / from 10 for a total score....

I have just started growing 3 more Autos in Autopots (different strains), join my Grow Journal

Here are a few pics of the grow... the link to the full thread is in my Sig Below, if you want to see more!

Last edited:

Powerful14

Auto Warrior
Sep 13, 2016
View attachment 642172

SeedBank:- Dutch Passion

Name:- Auto Night Queen -

Cut Date:- 29th Sep 2016

Did it autoflower?:- Yes

Medium:- Soil/hydro: Canna Pro Soil mixed with perlite (25%) and a layer of pebbles.

Description:- 1 Plant grown in Autopot, with Airdomes, (with other plants - shared indoor tent)

Nutrients Used:- Ferro Regionally Adjusted - Full Range (see pic).

Light Used:- 600w 400v Lumatek Digital Pro with, 400v pro HPS with a 600w Mars Hydro as fill.
All lights 20Hrs On / 4 Off

From seed to harvest:- (Cut at about 70 Days)

Dry Yield:- from Plant 8.2 Ounces (quality bud), & over 3 Ounces of Good Bud Trim (for Hash)

High/Effect Duration:- 9/10 Very Strong, Good High, aids sleep, one of my favourites to date.

RATE SCALE:- 8.5 /10

BAG APPEAL SCALE:- 8.5/10 frosty looks tight, see pics below

THE GROWTH:- About 1.6mt tall (autopots rock).

THE SMELL:- Once dry, not overly smelly, but sticky and crystaly.

THE SMOKE:- Smooth, clean ash (for cure time), good smooth taste, quick high, Sleep too!.

Notes:- I enjoyed growing out these plants, lovely colours and shape, the buds were very dense, sticky and smelly when wet. easy to trim.

The seeds were 1st class, 100% Germination - transplanted after 5 days to autopots.

Overall Score:- I would give an 8.75 / from 10 for a total score....

I have just started growing 3 more Autos in Autopots (different strains), join my Grow Journal

Here are a few pics of the grow... the link to the full thread is in my Sig Below, if you want to see more!

Ya man I would honestly give the outdoor photo a 9/10 for taste and high wicked strain

G.Leave

Auto Warrior
Staff member
Global Moderator
Jun 26, 2015
Ya man I would honestly give the outdoor photo a 9/10 for taste and high wicked strain
Oh really!! What was the finish times outdoors that you experienced on the photo? Pre oct 15th?

CoviklaFlaire

Doctor of Fu*king up Grows!
Sep 27, 2016
Currently Smoking
Moist basement shitty moldy albanian weed..
this is my next grow

CoviklaFlaire

Doctor of Fu*king up Grows!
Sep 27, 2016
Currently Smoking
Moist basement shitty moldy albanian weed..
how big was she?