Auto Pink Grapefruit Dope-Seeds Short Stuff " Boutique Line " smoke report

• MOTM rules:
    - When submitting phase opens, you are authorized to upload up to a maximum number of medias (configured by the admin).
    - Once submitting phase ends, voting phase starts and you will be able to vote for your preferred media.
    - At the end of the voting phase, the winner will be awarded !

Grey Bear

Confidential Cultivator
Dec 1, 2012
The mountains, the prairies, the oceans,..
Dope-Seeds Short Stuff " Boutique Line " Auto Pink Grapefruit report
Hey Folks, about a week early but I think I can give a pretty good assessment of this
Thanks for looking!

GB

Grow RATE SCALE: * bad to ***** good

SEEDBANK : Dope-Seeds

BREEDERS : Short Stuff Boutique

STRAIN: Auto Pink Grapefruit

DID IT AUTOFLOWER ?: Yes

SOIL/HYDRO? : Hydro

NUTES: AN ph Perfect Sensi line

LIGHT (kind and schedule): LED/HOT5 combo 24/0

SEED TO HARVEST DATE: 75 days

PLANT HEIGHT & WIDTH: 28”h x 28”w

DRY YEILD: 183 g

THE GROWTH: *****
Description : Very bushy , easily maintained, even growth. Hardy. Once buds begin to develop maintain very good air circulation to prevent mold as buds are dense and resinous. Branches were able to support their own weight even with rough treatment.

THE SMELL: *****
Description: Complex with constant undertone of grapefruit. Very strong- not a strain for stealth growers

RECOMMEND TO OTHERS: ****
Description: Easy to grow, but does have a very strong and obvious cannabis smell

Smoke RATE SCALE: * bad to ***** good

High/Effect Duration: ***
Description: Pleasant body relaxation, with some mental sedation, medium muscle pain relief
Duration: 2+ hours

BAG APPEAL: ****
Description: If I were trimming this strain for sale, I could make it look very good. Buds are very dense with nice colors throughout.

THE SMELL: *****
Description: In the jars, this strain is developing some nice skunky overtones, with the grapefruit lurking in the background. Give it a squeeze and your fingers are gonna smell like they have been somewhere that people don’t want to know! When ground, the terpenes in this strain come alive.

THE SMOKE or VAPE: ***
Description: SMOKE: smoke was very pleasant in gravlabs nano bong, not harsh, citrus flavors are very obvious on exhale, with no coughing urge.
Description: VAPE: Vapor with whip Arizer was nice, citrus and pine were main flavors, no coughing urge.

RECOMMEND TO OTHERS: *****
Description: I have shared this with others who have enjoyed this as much as I have.​

Cookiefan00

Auto Warrior
Jul 7, 2014
San Francisco Mutha Fuckin Bay
Thank you for adding this post. I'm about to get one from Herbie's via U.S. Postal Service.

tony mcstoney

Auto Warrior
Aug 27, 2015
in the funk zone
got one at 7 wks. love it going to grow again n haven't even finished or tasted but the ease of the grow with all my mistakes if be silly not too.