• The Autoflower Conversational

Weekly Topics:

1. Myth Busting - Autoflowers Revegging (can autoflowers reveg? Give us your thoughts!)

Come give us your thoughts; we want to hear from you!
  • We're looking for grower submissions for any autoflowers that they have had tested by a lab or using a home testing device. The idea is to create a grouping of tests that we can use a resource to show growers (both new and experienced) what kind of cannabinoids and terpenes some of the strains we're growing are testing out with!

Appreciate any help and consideration! Click here for the thread!

Auto Seeds-Girl Scout Cookies Auto

NorthernLights_420

Stoner Grower
AFN Gladiator
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
Weed
Planted 1 Auto Seed Girl Scout Cookies Auto in my 8x4 tent last night on October 1st. Pic is her along with 4 seeds (2 strains) from Mephisto I planted a few days ago. I'll be taking solo pics of the GSC only for this journal. @Autoseeds.com

Attachments

Last edited:

NorthernLights_420

Stoner Grower
AFN Gladiator
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
Weed
The littlest baby in fabric pot is GSC auto. And so are the 2 plants in the boots which I'm growing for the wellie challenge in the battle section on here. 9 days above ground for the gsc in the fabric pot. She started off slow due to only having 1 cotyledon but shes taking off now finally. So 1 week and 2 days old. And the 2 babies in the boots popped above ground 2 days ago. The other 3 strains are being logged in a different journal of mine on here. Happy Saturday growers!

Attachments

Cheezkake

Auto Warrior
Reaction score
The littlest baby in fabric pot is GSC auto. And so are the 2 plants in the boots which I'm growing for the wellie challenge in the battle section on here. 9 days above ground for the gsc in the fabric pot. She started off slow due to only having 1 cotyledon but shes taking off now finally. So 1 week and 2 days old. And the 2 babies in the boots popped above ground 2 days ago. The other 3 strains are being logged in a different journal of mine on here. Happy Saturday growers!
I have 2 auto seeds gsc going currently. They are awesome and the seed is over 3 years old. Both topped and defoliated. 20/4 seems to jive real well with them.

NorthernLights_420

Stoner Grower
AFN Gladiator
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
Weed
I veg lights on 24/7 for the first 4 weeks of all autos with a 1000 watt led in my 4x4 tent. Then they move to the 8x4 after 4 weeks under 18/6. In the 8x4 I have a 3000, 2000, and 1000 watt led. Little over 1200 true watts in the 8x4 flower tent. I'm starting 4 autos every 4 weeks for a perpetual grow

NorthernLights_420

Stoner Grower
AFN Gladiator
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
Weed
2 GSC planted for the Wellie Challenge. 3 days old today
20201018_145926.jpg