• Best AFN Outdoor Auto Grower of 2020: 1st: 420Forever 2nd: 4d-Rock 3rd: Jean-O CONGRATULATIONS
  • Best AFN Outdoor photosensitive Grower of 2020: 1st Kyote 2nd Dankstyle J 3rd Jean-O CONGRATULATIONS
  • BOMB Seeds: 1st: JohnEMad 2nd: pop22
  • DinaFem 2020 second leg: 1st: Only1Sky 2nd: St. Tom 3rd: Feenix
  • Zamnesia 2020: 1st: HighnDry 2nd: Only1Sky
  • Auto Seeds 2020: 1st: MesaBoogie 2nd: Only1Sky
  • FastBuds 2020 1st: Chronic_passion 2nd: St. Tom
  • Female Seeds Autos 2020: 1st: HighnDry 2nd: pop22 3rd: Boognelson87
  • Female Seeds Photos 2020: 1st: pop22
  • Seedstockers 2020: 1st: JohnEMad Chronic_passion

Auto topping thread,pushing the auto limits;)

Couch_Lock

Weed Seed Addict
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
meh weed, local
Most love that FB Zkittlez, is a big seller for a reason.

Noice Bud, 420 growme.
:jointman: stay lifted..

AutoDevil

Auto Warrior
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Currently Smoking
LEMON sherbert
Ya 40-60 sites is always my goal. In 5 gal anyway
That's a nice point of reference mate thank you for the benchmark. I need to get better at my quick Gallon to Litre arithmetic the only time Gallons get used in the UK is in a Car Brochure talking about fuel Miles Per Gallon and even then our fuel is sold by the litre so it mashes my head.

The Iconoclast

Auto Warrior
Reaction score
Good day growers.the end is near for my bruce lemon diesel jungle.stacked buds everywere.gota love joyfull growing genetics;)
Happy growing every1;)
After having a close look at this, I cannot but wonder what a Short Stuff, Auto Jedi Kush would do at your hands I think you'd like her a lot, the buds are small and tightly clustered yet it spreads out everywhere and the nuggets are solid and heavy.

autobeast

Autobeast
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
After having a close look at this, I cannot but wonder what a Short Stuff, Auto Jedi Kush would do at your hands I think you'd like her a lot, the buds are small and tightly clustered yet it spreads out everywhere and the nuggets are solid and heavy.
Thankyou sir;) the strain u mention sounds so perfect for my growing adventure.il have a go at these 1 day just got u said it;) short stuff iv never grown any of those yet;) happy growing every1;)