Auto topping thread,pushing the auto limits;)

Tuksu6000

Auto Warrior
Reaction score

Frank_Spencer

Trying to L.I.T.F.A
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
Abstaining

DeanOnAuto

Auto Warrior
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
Strawberry something..
These two are coming along now :smoking:

Attachments

autobeast

Autobeast
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Good day fine growers.major apologies for my absence, not what I intended, but I had to stop growing. When equipment fails.ohhh sh1t!!!

So my last diesel grow is the only time I ran my viperspectra lights on full power .well they 1 light didnt like that and decided to fail just as the grow was finishing. So I contacted viperspecta direct as my vipers arnt even 2 years old yet. They have a 3 year manufacturer warranty. Anyway viper told me to take the light apart for inspection. I refused as didnt want to void any warranty.plus im a grower not an electrician lol;) any viperspectra did not like my response as tried to fob me.off shall we say.so.i said thats fine for u to do so.but I will be sharing my customer service experience .as Im a well known and respected grower on the net. And that changed things .they agreed to pick up my light fix.it and send it back.to me.this took around 5 weeks for me to get viper back.and it was not well.cared for in there hands shall we say.but it does work.and I think.im.getting full.veg lumens. Anyway to a BIG beware of viperspectra lights.hate to see any grower get burned ;)

Anyway now the good news.new auto grow on the go growers.fully up and running.so upfront we have 1 fastbuds northern lights auto .then behind her we have 2 fastbuds lemon pie auto sisters very happy indeed.then back young sisters are urban legend genetics. 2 mazarilla auto sisters.and front right just germing auto seeds chemdog auto. A huge thanks again and always brings joy to peoples lifes @Fast Buds Heather. These ladies are for you.willl be pushing the auto limits as always to see what truly beholds .here some pics;)
_20210506_194821.JPG
_20210506_194830.JPG
_20210506_194839.JPG
_20210506_194846.JPG

As always keep.it mean and green growers;)
Happy growing every1;)

Last edited:

autobeast

Autobeast
Cultivators Club
Reaction score

DeanOnAuto

Auto Warrior
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
Strawberry something..
Good day fine growers.major apologies for my absence, not what I intended, but I had to stop growing. When equipment fails.ohhh sh1t!!!

So my last diesel grow is the only time I ran my viperspectra lights on full power .well they 1 light didnt like that and decided to fail just as the grow was finishing. So I contacted viperspecta direct as my vipers arnt even 2 years old yet. They have a 3 year manufacturer warranty. Anyway viper told me to take the light apart for inspection. I refused as didnt want to void any warranty.plus im a grower not an electrician lol;) any viperspectra did not like my response as tried to fob me.off shall we say.so.i said thats fine for u to do so.but I will be shariny my customer service experience .as I a well.known.and respected grower on the net. Any that changed things .they agreed to pick up my light fix.it and send it back.to me.this took around 5 weeks for me to get viper back.and it was not well.cared for in there hands shall we say.but it does work.and I think.im.getting full.veg lumens. Anyway to a BIG beware of viperspectra lights.hate to see any grower get burned ;)

Anyway now the good news.new auto grow on the go growers.fully up and running.so upfront we have 1 fastbuds northern lights auto .then behind her we have 2 fastbuds lemon pie auto sisters very happy indeed.then back young sisters are urban legend genetics. 2 mazarilla auto sisters.and front right just germing auto seeds chemdog auto. A huge thanks again and always brings joy to peoples lifes @Fast Buds Heather. These ladies are for you.willl be pushing the auto limits as always to see what truly beholds .here some pics;)
View attachment 1315242View attachment 1315243View attachment 1315244View attachment 1315245
As always keep.it mean and green growers;)
Happy growing every1;)
Great to see your garden back up and running again and your lighting issues sorted. I can't wait to see those Maz girls grow up.:smoking::vibes: