1. AFN would like to extend a warm welcome to Oregon Elite Seeds, a USA-based seed bank that carries a growing variety of autoflowers and photoperiods! Come welcome them with us in their new forum on AFN!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Festivus is wrapping up. Stop in and congratulate the winners. https://www.autoflower.net/forums/forums/3rd-annual-afn-festivus/
    Dismiss Notice

Indoor Grow autobeast, how to grow a perfect healthy auto. start to finish

Discussion in 'Autoflower Guides & Tutorials: How to Grow' started by autobeast, Sep 15, 2018.

1. NorthernLights_420

NorthernLights_420 DWC Grower

Currently Smoking:
    Peanut Butter Breath
    I'm 2 seeds for 2 germinated and growing well from auto seeds. My diesel berry auto, I've got 2 of them going. One will be finishing in like 3 weeks or so and the other one still has a ways to go. The first one was untopped and the 2nd one was topped. I'm seeing which one yields more in the end. Sorry your test beans from It seed didn't work, I'm having good success with my test beans.

autobeast likes this.
  2. autobeast

autobeast Autobeast

good day growers, so these sour livers dont mess about growth fast and strong just had a heavy defol all the big ladies. tent is rammed. before the defol;) _20181227_162105.JPG _20181227_162210.JPG _20181227_162228.JPG and after defol _20181227_162251.JPG happy growing every1 ;)

3. Buds Buddy

Buds Buddy Auto Warrior

Tried twice with Pyramid Seeds White Widow. 1 germinated but died almost immediately. The other one never even popped. Wont buy that breeders seeds again. Also have 1 Heavyweight seeds Wipeout Express which germinated & has 3 sets of leaves but wont get any taller. It's been about 1.5" tall the whole time & it's 19 days old now. I'm throwing it out tomorrow & cleaning that tent. Making room for 1 of my 2 photo plants as there's just not enough room for 2 plants in a 4' x 4' x 7' tent. They're growing into each other really bad at this point & only 1 week into flower. These are the biggest plants I've ever grew & quite shocked at how big they are. Hope that means I'll get more yield. I have to put them in separate tents to maximize the light & yield since the auto's didn't do what they were suppose to. Once I harvest I'll try the Dutch Passion Auto seeds I have since they're suppose to be really good seeds. I'll try 1 of them in 1 tent & do a Gorilla Glue #4 in the other tent .... it's not an auto flower & I know more about photo's so growing 1 of each sounds like my best option to make sure I get something.
    ***EDIT***
    Well cleaned out the tent. Threw out the White Widow & the clones I started; but decided to keep the Wipeout Express a little longer to see what happens. I just moved it to a closet & using T-5's for it since it's still growing. Just not growing fast enough but maybe it will finally take off .... who knows.

Last edited: Dec 30, 2018
    autobeast likes this.
  4. autobeast

autobeast Autobeast

good day growers and happy newyear..so the topped auto garden is doing very well indeed. front left and right dinafem, critical jack autos, really making a statement. all plants happy and enjoying life.sour liver buds on their way ;) _20190102_190948.JPG _20190102_191034.JPG _20190102_191050.JPG _20190102_191104.JPG _20190102_191121.JPG happy growing every1 ;)

Froot n Fuel likes this.
  5. firsttimegrower12

firsttimegrower12 Auto Warrior

When do you guys start/stop defoliating autos? I know they're finnicky and I don't wanna stunt my girl anymore than she already has been...lol.

Also, which leaves/how many do y'all defoliate? I thought I saw somebody say on here that they trim the first set of true leaves off of each branch?

[​IMG][​IMG]

Sent from my LGL84VL using Tapatalk