• Come join us as we welcome Horticulture Lighting Group to the Autoflower Network!

We have an official representative from HLG that will be active on the forum to answer your questions, several units that are coming for our official product testing (grow and show's,) and we'll be working together to provide better information on lighting in general!

Come say hello!
  • Do you LOVE AFN?? bighug We do too!! But we need your help to keep the servers running!

If you feel like AFN has been useful in your journey and would like to help us pay some of the bills, we have a gofundme page setup for donations.
    Any amount that you can spare will be gratefully received

Click [HERE] to donate to AFN

Indoor Grow autobeast, how to grow a perfect healthy auto. start to finish

TheHappyClique

THE CHURCH OF THE HOLY TREE®
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
Nevils haze/ammo
Haha class.u just gota let the soil and plant do the work.if a plant is happy gna bud strong big or small.all these extra chemicals people use and think its giving them bigger buds.so wrong. Anything I belive that u add that isnt needed.must have an effect of bud taste and quality at the end.im an oldschool grower.organic and less is always best for a pure natural grown tasting bud.if that makes sense.it does to me;) happy growing every1;)
I agree also anything u add u need to take away if it's not been used by end of run so Ur flushing away money same goes for over feeding mid u end up having to flush mid grow , then get the cycle going again just to flush at end do tha a few times and there's a £25 bottle gone it adds up . Opposite of go hard or go home . Go soft get stoned :crying: go light get lit .....

2008 my first go was Gonzo haze smuggled back from Dam won't say were... Only to find out that seeds were legal and me mates were pulling me leg the bastard's

Autobeast

Autobeast
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Good day growers,my auto garden is filling in fast. The @Fast Buds Heather. northen lights auto upfront really enjoyed her lst.still in veg mode.this is good;) and behind her we have urban_legends2021 genetics. Mazarilla autos.had a growth spurt after there topping.strong genetics always a joy;)
_20210523_131415.JPG

_20210523_131436.JPG
_20210523_131355.JPG
Then we have more @Fast Buds Heather. Little and large lemon pie autos.the bigger sister using all the space available.just what we like to see;)
_20210523_131406.JPG

And like to u to meet new born again @Fast Buds Heather. Strawberry pie auto.lets see what she can do.
_20210523_132031.JPG

Thats all for now.happy growing every1 :salute: :pass: :pass: :greenthumb:

Autobeast

Autobeast
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Good day fine growers,hope all is well and green;). So as time goes by.i.now have an auto jungle;) happy strong growing plants always a joy.first here is urban_legends2021 genetics.mazarilla auto sisters.growth not stopping yet;)
_20210602_183713.JPG

Then we have the big @Fast Buds Heather. Original northern lights auto;)
_20210602_183724.JPG

Then we also have big @Fast Buds Heather. Lemon pie autos.full tent a real joy to grow so far.monster growth in little time is why I love the true power of autos;)
_20210602_183736.JPG

All the auto sisters together;)
_20210602_183748.JPG

Well as always ,keep it mean and green growers.happy growing every1;) :salute: :pass: :pass: :greenthumb:

TheHappyClique

THE CHURCH OF THE HOLY TREE®
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
Nevils haze/ammo
Good day fine growers,hope all is well and green;). So as time goes by.i.now have an auto jungle;) happy strong growing plants always a joy.first here is urban_legends2021 genetics.mazarilla auto sisters.growth not stopping yet;)
View attachment 1325601
Then we have the big @Fast Buds Heather. Original northern lights auto;)
View attachment 1325602
Then we also have big @Fast Buds Heather. Lemon pie autos.full tent a real joy to grow so far.monster growth in little time is why I love the true power of autos;)
View attachment 1325603
All the auto sisters together;)
View attachment 1325604
Well as always ,keep it mean and green growers.happy growing every1;) :salute: :pass: :pass: :greenthumb:
Ding dang doo sir

Autobeast

Autobeast
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Good day growers , good to be back growing. Had major house work done and been out of action for some time.but time to come back out the closet;) same setup as usual.this grow is @SuperSativaSeedClub-David bruce lemon diesel autos.and @Fast Buds Heather jack herer autos. And will be adding 1 more pot. Still germing.today been cleaning everything for best performance.cleaned out the pots.plants love a clean happy home.and autos need the best from start to finish.filled the pots with lightmix.3 litre presoaked each pot.potted the beans.and turn on the switch.everything fired up like it was never down. Just lovely .so here we go again.another auto grow to show autos are no joke;)
_20210919_193431.JPG
_20210919_193441.JPG
_20210919_193450.JPG

Keep it green growers.happy growing every1;)

THE BEAR

Living the Dream & Keeping it Green
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Good day growers , good to be back growing. Had major house work done and been out of action for some time.but time to come back out the closet;) same setup as usual.this grow is @SuperSativaSeedClub-David bruce lemon diesel autos.and @Fast Buds Heather jack herer autos. And will be adding 1 more pot. Still germing.today been cleaning everything for best performance.cleaned out the pots.plants love a clean happy home.and autos need the best from start to finish.filled the pots with lightmix.3 litre presoaked each pot.potted the beans.and turn on the switch.everything fired up like it was never down. Just lovely .so here we go again.another auto grow to show autos are no joke;)
View attachment 1368674View attachment 1368675View attachment 1368676
Keep it green growers.happy growing every1;)
Welcome back
Keeper-lit :headbang: