• Come join us as we welcome Horticulture Lighting Group to the Autoflower Network!

We have an official representative from HLG that will be active on the forum to answer your questions, several units that are coming for our official product testing (grow and show's,) and we'll be working together to provide better information on lighting in general!

Come say hello!
  • Do you LOVE AFN?? bighug We do too!! But we need your help to keep the servers running!

If you feel like AFN has been useful in your journey and would like to help us pay some of the bills, we have a gofundme page setup for donations.
    Any amount that you can spare will be gratefully received

Click [HERE] to donate to AFN

Autocob 4/20 giveaway!!! One day only!!

budelee

Colorado Legal Babeeee!!!
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
a Little Dab 'll Do Ya.ask Elvis !!
just announced by @BigSm0 .. A ond day 4/20 meme war competition.. Make smo smile and a new autocob could be yours!!! USA market only, sorry guys.... Tell your friends....Meme war-one day only!!!

Proph

Regenerative Organic Grower
Staff member
AFN Global Moderator
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Whats the theme?

budelee

Colorado Legal Babeeee!!!
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
a Little Dab 'll Do Ya.ask Elvis !!
Anything within reason keep it clean times running out..tag your friends!!

BigSm0

C O B S H O P . N E T
AFN Authorized Vendor
Reaction score
Website
cobshop.net
We did one giveaway on live stoners but things were beyond hectic there. I like to slow it down a bit and let people gather in for some fun. Oh sure some advertising too. :d5:

Most of you know already but for those who don't cobshop.net is doing 15% off every item sold today and 10% for the remaining of the week. This puts the 4 cob special down to 440 dollars and the AutoCob down to 115 dollars.
International shipping is available too.

3 day discrete shipping on all orders excluding Sunday. I also have a batch of new cobs that haven't made the website yet. The main light sold is the 3500k but I now have 4000k and 6500k cobs as well as Angelina reflectors.