• The Autoflower Conversational

Weekly Topics:

1. Myth Busting - Autoflowers Revegging (can autoflowers reveg? Give us your thoughts!)

Come give us your thoughts; we want to hear from you!
  • We're looking for grower submissions for any autoflowers that they have had tested by a lab or using a home testing device. The idea is to create a grouping of tests that we can use a resource to show growers (both new and experienced) what kind of cannabinoids and terpenes some of the strains we're growing are testing out with!

Appreciate any help and consideration! Click here for the thread!

AutoCob questions

Pythiums

Auto Warrior
Reaction score
So admitedly i may not have done as much research into lighting as needed before jumping to COBs. The Sleek Form Factor and Ease and Control of Positioning Sold me. I purchased the 2 3500k autocog package. My question. Will these 2 cobs be enough to Seed to Harvest 2-4 plants in my 2x4 tent? Down the Road when money isnt as tight ill add more. But for my current circumstances 2 was all i can really afford.
Also just for refrence.

2x4x5ish Tent
2 - 3500k AutoCobs
4in AC Infinity Exhaust

Fabric Square Pots
ProMix HP
Flora Series from GH Nutes.

Bigg Al

Closet grower, auto cob lover!
AFN Gladiator
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
Berry Bomb, Auto Glueberry OG
You should be good! I'm a closet grower and got 3 on one side. 1, I use for seedlings (55 watt, first one) then in veg I use the 65 watt(2nd one) and 3rd one is the 2700k bloom light!! Cant go wrong with the Cobs and it'll fit that tent and flower your girls.

wwwillie

AFN Vibe Guardian
Staff member
AFN Admin
AFN Global Moderator
AFN Gladiator
Reaction score
Website
www.highofthetiger.com
Currently Smoking
anything I can get my hands on!
Two should get you off the ground and grow some plants for you. You will probably want to expand, but grow with this fist, I'm sure you'll be happy.

bushmasterar15

Auto Warrior
Staff member
AFN Global Moderator
AFN Gladiator
Reaction score
Think you'll be good with 2 autocobs with 2-3 plants in there. Give you a start to seeing what you'll expect. I know I ran 4 autocobs in a 4x4 with 4 plants
and just put in a 5th autocob just for little more added light.
download (4).jpg

automan2

There comes a time in the lives of men....
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
Blackstone
I've been running 2 autocobs in a 2x3 tent for a year now. Best upgrade ever in 15 yrs...You'll be happy with 2 but the 'itis will soon follow.

Mcdee

Auto Warrior
AFN Gladiator
Reaction score
So admitedly i may not have done as much research into lighting as needed before jumping to COBs. The Sleek Form Factor and Ease and Control of Positioning Sold me. I purchased the 2 3500k autocog package. My question. Will these 2 cobs be enough to Seed to Harvest 2-4 plants in my 2x4 tent? Down the Road when money isnt as tight ill add more. But for my current circumstances 2 was all i can really afford.
Also just for refrence.

2x4x5ish Tent
2 - 3500k AutoCobs
4in AC Infinity Exhaust

Fabric Square Pots
ProMix HP
Flora Series from GH Nutes.
I have a 2'x4' and use to use 3 and was to much, so I went down to 2 with better results. Stay lifted.