• OFFICIAL AFN MERCHANDISE

Sacra Via is the Exclusive Online Vendor for AFN

Sacra Via Logo
    Browse The Store

|| AFN Mugs || AFN Dab Mats || AFN T-Shirts || & Much More ||

Go Visit the Website Today to get your Official AFN Merchandise - Crafted with Love by our very own Rebel

Use Discount Code AFN10 for 10% discount off your total order!

Thanks Logo Thanks Logo Thanks Logo

• The Autoflower Conversational

Today's Topic:

1. Sativa, Indica, Ruderalis - Is it all BS?

Come give us your thoughts, we want to hear from you!
  • Test 1, Test 2 *tap tap tap*

AFN Live Chat Room
  • Win Bruce Banner
  • Prescription Blend Nutrients is offering a great 20% off discount code! This new nute company is showing well here, so swing by their section and see,... If you want to try their kit, the new disc. code is in the PB section...

Autoflower-portal.net

Bigg Al

Closet grower, auto cob lover!
AFN Gladiator
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
Berry Bomb, Auto Glueberry OG
Do they ship to the states? US

arty zan

Oat willie
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
A vaporiser XD
At the Portal strains come and go fast, it is not a large outfit, like the big produces. It is a boutique seed producer of some serious medical grade cannabis.
I usually post any Portal seed sales in https://www.autoflower.net/forums/threads/discount-codes-promotions-wicked-good-deals-live-thread.40579/ so it is a good idea to be subbed to that thread and then you will get Alerts.
In a recent sale which i posted here at AFN there were some heavy hitters buying large quantities of stock, which is partly the reason why stocks are low!
Be rest assured there are seeds in production but they sell fast so best to check regularly. As the popularity of Portal strains keeps rising stocks are getting snapped up faster all the time.
I will post here when there is new stock, currently there are some new strains being tested, which look very promising indeed, so expect those to reach the shelves sometime in the future!