Autoflower portal

• Well, we're still working on things and I imagine we'll see some bugs, some breaking, and things that need to get fixed. We'll start on the most critical things first and work our way down. We're still installing add-on's and squaring away some licensing stuff, but feel free to browse the board and we'll update everyone on when things are added, restored, or otherwise changed.
Cannabis Seeds

G.Leave

Auto Warrior
Staff member
Global Moderator
Jun 26, 2015
I ordered 10 Almach beans and I received them in addition to 10 regular bean mystery pack, 3 moonstone-tangos, and a citrus noir. Paid a very fair price for 10 seeds, got 24 - yeah pretty damned good!
Just a little tickle with a single citrus noir...you will be back I bet! Citrus noir is awesome!! Very much look forward to hearing what you think of the strains you got!!

Reactions: Gatorbackbob

Shaawing

A.Friend.Indeed
Mar 26, 2017
Currently Smoking
Meph
Well I just placed my first order through the autoflower portal, they had lots of freebie incentives, one for spending 100, one for buying a pack of fem, one for buying a pack of gold walker and the usual mix pack.. so I should be getting..

Paid for
10x stone dragon regs
10x blue jade regs
10x gold walker regs
3x citrus noir fems
Freebies!!
10x mix pack regs
10x CBD gold widow regs
10x almach regs
5x nashira fems

All auto obvioustly..

So that's 60+ regs and 8+ fem seeds for 200 canadian.. I spend 200 at any other canadian seedbank I'll be lucky to get more than 20 seeds! And I know considering regs and fems even if I half the 60 regs I'm still getting 38~ female plants and as many seeds as I want to make for myself with the males

Reactions: 420Forever

Shaawing

A.Friend.Indeed
Mar 26, 2017
Currently Smoking
Meph
I didnt realize there was a more up to date thread on this.. going over there..