• Do you LOVE AFN?? bighug We do too!! But we need your help to keep the servers running!

If you feel like AFN has been useful in your journey and would like to help us pay some of the bills, we have a gofundme page setup for donations.
    Any amount that you can spare will be gratefully received

Click [HERE] to donate to AFN
  • G'Day folks! It's voting time for the 2021 Outdoor Auto-Photo Comp', so please swing by to oggle them womens and pick your favorites!.... *Located at the Live Vendor G&S section*

autoflowergenetics.com

Simplicio

Auto Warrior
Reaction score
I just did a drop of FastBuds and Sweet Seeds Im about to drop Bomb seeds. What other autoflower Breeders should I pick up
I've heard good things here about the breeder autoseeds, and will be starting a grow with 4 of their strains soon.
It seems logical that an autos-only breeders like mephisto, autoseeds, or fastbuds would have the best autos.

Simplicio

Auto Warrior
Reaction score
yes I will send a mass email out as well as post on here
Stocking mephisto might be a waste of your time unless you can match their direct-order prices, or have stock they are out of.
I can get 2 seeds in their 1-seed packs for $16 - $18, so if you charge more than $9 per seed it's better for us to order directly from mephisto.

nekvt

Auto Warrior
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
SODK
Stocking mephisto might be a waste of your time unless you can match their direct-order prices, or have stock they are out of.
I can get 2 seeds in their 1-seed packs for $16 - $18, so if you charge more than $9 per seed it's better for us to order directly from mephisto.
That may not always be the case. Someone that might not have tried Mephisto before might add a pack or two to their order to give them a try.

Simplicio

Auto Warrior
Reaction score
I just went to the autoflowergenetics.com to look at the mephisto prices, and found a problem that some of us have.
I don't want to order 5-seed packs because I never grow 2 plants of the same strain at the same time, and it might take me several years to use all 5.
Although it might be a hassle, I think your sales would improve if you could offer 1-seed breeder packs when they exist.
I'd rather risk customs to get 1 or 3 seed packs from european sources.

Boognelson87

Be Here Now
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Why is it a waste? He sells them out pretty fast. I been waiting a month for a restock because I want a few of his other strains as well as mephistos. Yes i know direct from mephisto you get free mephisto beans. But i wouldn't mind couple random from other seed banks that this guy has to offer. But if he dont get any in soon I won't have a choice but to purchase direct.

Simplicio

Auto Warrior
Reaction score
Why is it a waste? He sells them out pretty fast. I been waiting a month for a restock because I want a few of his other strains as well as mephistos. Yes i know direct from mephisto you get free mephisto beans. But i wouldn't mind couple random from other seed banks that this guy has to offer. But if he dont get any in soon I won't have a choice but to purchase direct.
I stand corrected.