Official Product Testing Autopot question

• Well, we're still working on things and I imagine we'll see some bugs, some breaking, and things that need to get fixed. We'll start on the most critical things first and work our way down. We're still installing add-on's and squaring away some licensing stuff, but feel free to browse the board and we'll update everyone on when things are added, restored, or otherwise changed.

Hypathetical Gardener

Auto Warrior
Gladiator level 1
May 16, 2018
Does the autopot NEED the airdome to prevent root rot or is it an OPTIONAL attatchment that just superboosts growth?

Sent by a weed nerd

Reactions: Uro

Hypathetical Gardener

Auto Warrior
Gladiator level 1
May 16, 2018
Thanks. Im going to run a side by side. I have an autopot easy 2grow (2 pots per tray). I only grabbed 2 airdomes though. So ill rune the 2 domes in one and no domes in the other. Ill run 4 of the same strain and see what happens.

Sent by a weed nerd

Hypathetical Gardener

Auto Warrior
Gladiator level 1
May 16, 2018
QUICK FOLLOW UP QUESTIONS
1. Can i lightly water in great white and mollasses from the top? Possibly with scratching in some top dress? Im aware itll be overwatered a bit. But will it cause real problems with the float switches or will it be fine?

2. Whats YOUR ratio to megacrop when adding calmag? Im using the dosing for an 8 gallon res in my 12 gallon res approx .66 recommended dosage.

Sent by a weed nerd