Autopot XL in a 4x4 tent. How many

• Well, we're still working on things and I imagine we'll see some bugs, some breaking, and things that need to get fixed. We'll start on the most critical things first and work our way down. We're still installing add-on's and squaring away some licensing stuff, but feel free to browse the board and we'll update everyone on when things are added, restored, or otherwise changed.

CombatVetGrower

Auto Warrior
Mar 11, 2019
So I am going to get on the Autopot wagon as I have a September honeymoon and need to keep feeding. I want to put the 8 pot system in the tent and have the 25 gallon res outside and on a wooden pallet. Do you think 8 will fit with all of the pipes? I see guys running twelve 5 gallon pots (hand feed) in 4x4s so I figured I could get 8 in there.

Reactions: stoney 91

idiopathic neuropathy

It's all in your head.
Gladiator level 1
Dec 20, 2017
So I am going to get on the Autopot wagon as I have a September honeymoon and need to keep feeding. I want to put the 8 pot system in the tent and have the 25 gallon res outside and on a wooden pallet. Do you think 8 will fit with all of the pipes? I see guys running twelve 5 gallon pots (hand feed) in 4x4s so I figured I could get 8 in there.
Presently I have 2 3.9's autopots with 2 photoperiod plants in a 3×3 and its crowded at half way through grow. I did 4 pot 3.9's with small autoflower strains and it worked...so I would say its strain dependent...which allows you access to work/fuss with your plants