1. OFFICIAL AFN MERCHANDISE

Sacra Via is the Exclusive Online Vendor for AFN

Sacra Via Logo
    Browse The Store

|| AFN Mugs || AFN Dab Mats || AFN T-Shirts || & Much More ||

Go Visit the Website Today to get your Official AFN Merchandise - Crafted with Love by our very own Rebel

*** NEW - Flat Rate Shipping of $12.50 for orders outside the USA (Free US Shipping!) ***

Use Discount Code GRAND10 for 10% discount from your first order!

Thanks Logo Thanks Logo Thanks Logo

Dismiss Notice

2. Zamnesia Battle second leg 2019

Winner of the Zamnesia second leg Battle 2019

View The Winners
    Gold Medal Logo

Congratulations To Only1Sky

GZ Logo GZ Logo GZ Logo

Dismiss Notice

3. Seed Stockers 2019 Second leg

Winner of the Seed Stockers second leg Battle

View The Winners
    Gold Medal Logo

Congratulations To Equatorial

GZ Logo GZ Logo GZ Logo

Dismiss Notice

4. Dinafem 2019 Second leg Battle

Winner of the Dinafem 2nd leg 2019

View The Winners
    Gold Medal Logo

Congratulations To Vlad the Inhaler

GZ Logo GZ Logo GZ Logo

Dismiss Notice

5. Bomb Seed second leg 2019 !

Winner of Bomb Seeds 2nd leg Battle

View The Winners
    Gold Medal Logo

Congratulations To hairyman

GZ Logo GZ Logo GZ Logo

Dismiss Notice

6. Lighting Battle 2nd leg 2019

Winner of the Lighting Battle 2nd leg 2019

View The Winners
    Gold Medal Logo

Congratulations To Equatorial

GZ Logo GZ Logo GZ Logo

Dismiss Notice

7. Short Stuff 2019 2nd leg

Winner of the Short Stuff 2nd leg

View The Winners
    Gold Medal Logo

Congratulations To Frogster

GZ Logo GZ Logo GZ Logo

Dismiss Notice
  8. All the Old Badges have been deleted to make way for New badges. Sorry to everyone who Lost any...
    Dismiss Notice

Autopots and Live Soil

Discussion in 'AutoPots Watering Systems' started by Cosmic_haze, Jul 8, 2019.

1. Cosmic_haze

Cosmic_haze Auto Warrior

Ok guys I'm fixing to get my 2 single autopots system up and running... I'm thinking on doing an organic grow with live soil since all I'll need is just water in the Reservoir... Has anyone got any experience using live soil ( super soil) in these pots and also, should I use a layer of Perlite and the airdome.? Anyway I need some good advice here from growers whose got the experience using these systems for live organic soil (super soil) grows...

2. baked in the bluegrass

baked in the bluegrass Steppin thru my shadow, coming out the other side Gladiator level 1

Currently Smoking:
    Advanced seeds gorilla blue
    No experience really but i think its a fantastic idea!
    Skip the perlite entirely just fill the autopot with your soil and maybe try the airdome! Im not running the airdome on mine and it seems to be just fine without

Cosmic_haze likes this.
  3. Cosmic_haze

Cosmic_haze Auto Warrior

Thanks man... I think I might just skip on using the airdomes but idk yet. I've read a lot of threads today on the airdomes subject and some say use them but most say it makes no difference lol.! I've got 2 plants going already but they are in Coco and Perlite and man they do not seem to be growing like they would if they was in soil.! So, I've made up my mind that as soon as I get my live soil here then mixed and ready I'm going to transplant them out of that coco and get them into some real nice soil... I usually use coco as a filler with my soil but this time I went straight coco and perlite and I can tell the difference in the speed of things... Thanks for the input brother I really appreciate it... Lots of threads here on this subject but its almost overwhelming so I thought I do my own thread for some answers... I am a Mega Crop user as you already know but I just feel like doing a lazy mans grow this time.! lol man I get tired of mixing and feeding every day.! I've got an Alaskan Purple Auto going on growdiaries with live soil and I'm 6 weeks in and its showing no signs deficiencies whatsoever.!

4. baked in the bluegrass

baked in the bluegrass Steppin thru my shadow, coming out the other side Gladiator level 1

Currently Smoking:
    Oh yeah man, i dug my kindsoil grow! Combining the 2 could make for the best relaxed lazy grow!
    I think for me, on the subject of airdomes, i like that the autopot is power-free. No airdome no need for a pump and electricity!

Cosmic_haze likes this.
  5. Cosmic_haze

Cosmic_haze Auto Warrior

Is there any difference in yields when using live soil vs liquid nutes though...? I'm just wondering if the yields will be smaller

6. baked in the bluegrass

Currently Smoking:
    Oh i dont know, i think more often than not info says organic soil leans more towards taste/quality versus raw yield potential of hydro/coco liquid nutes.
    Im sure tho youll knock it out either way! And ya might even really dig the water only growstyle for a change of pace

Cosmic_haze likes this.