• The Autoflower Conversational

Weekly Topics:

1. Myth Busting - Autoflowers Revegging (can autoflowers reveg? Give us your thoughts!)

Come give us your thoughts; we want to hear from you!
  • We're looking for grower submissions for any autoflowers that they have had tested by a lab or using a home testing device. The idea is to create a grouping of tests that we can use a resource to show growers (both new and experienced) what kind of cannabinoids and terpenes some of the strains we're growing are testing out with!

Appreciate any help and consideration! Click here for the thread!

Autopots and Remo

IzzyTheGrower

Auto Warrior
Reaction score
Yes @IzzyTheGrower what Remo products did you use exactly? Is there a journal of it?
I used the entire line and yes I have I believe 2 complete journals with remo and 1 journal inside the fastbuds comp let me find them for you

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

lunarman

Auto Warrior
Reaction score
@IzzyTheGrower

Did you follow the Remo calculator for feeding? Just about done reading your white crack and 3 bears grow Journal. I noticed a part where it got in to a less is more for feeding so I want to ask if you fed less than the calculator values or did you follow it?

IzzyTheGrower

Auto Warrior
Reaction score
@IzzyTheGrower

Did you follow the Remo calculator for feeding? Just about done reading your white crack and 3 bears grow Journal. I noticed a part where it got in to a less is more for feeding so I want to ask if you fed less than the calculator values or did you follow it?
I used the calculator as a guide really, I tried to burn them just to see what they could take went up to a max of 2ml per gal never got burnt tips but was told by a few autopot gurus that the extra nutes would do more harm then good so I backed down my numbers, with the full line and the wicking up of nutes the constant feedings less really is more 1ml/gal in veg if need be bump it up a lil during flower... The schedule is pretty spot on even for autos, staying close to 1ml/g will save money on nutes as well and the girls will thrive

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk