Autopots Canada

• Well, we're still working on things and I imagine we'll see some bugs, some breaking, and things that need to get fixed. We'll start on the most critical things first and work our way down. We're still installing add-on's and squaring away some licensing stuff, but feel free to browse the board and we'll update everyone on when things are added, restored, or otherwise changed.

DGrowgirl

Auto Warrior
Mar 5, 2018
I ordered the 4-pot system from the US site which had a similar low price/ price mistake. Right after my order was fulfilled, the price was taken down. I should have ordered 2.

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Reactions: HemiSync

HemiSync

Autopot& Autocob Enthusiast
Nov 22, 2015
www.autoflower.net
Currently Smoking
Sweet Seeds Dark Devil, Barney’s Farm LSD. Yummy!

Tombsy

Auto Warrior
Jun 8, 2017
That price is great even if just getting them for extra parts.

I take it back, they want $40 in shipping for Canada for one set.
I ordered 5 sets and shipping was $39 total.

My total bill was $370 delivered. Including 10% off if I followed them on Instagram or some shit like that.

HemiSync

Autopot& Autocob Enthusiast
Nov 22, 2015
www.autoflower.net
Currently Smoking
Sweet Seeds Dark Devil, Barney’s Farm LSD. Yummy!
I ordered 5 sets and shipping was $39 total.

My total bill was $370 delivered. Including 10% off if I followed them on Instagram or some shit like that.
Very nice way to maximize the shipping.:d5: I hadn’t thought about ordering that many because I have more than I need now. :rofl:

Reactions: Tombsy

R_HIDIA

Auto Warrior
Jul 9, 2013
If anyone in Canada is looking for additional autopots, this deal is too good to pass up.

https://growlifehydro.ca/product/autopot-2pot-system/

Weird pricing when the 4 pot system is almost $200.
I’m thinking there are items not included? On their site the 4 pot system makes mention of the word “complete” whereas this is just listed as 2 pot system. Would love it if someone could provide some clarity as I’m prepared to pull the trigger on 4-6 autopots

R_HIDIA

Auto Warrior
Jul 9, 2013
I ordered 5x 2 pot systems. Arrived today and was expecting something wrong with the order. Everything is perfect.

Now up to 14 autopots.
Are the 2 pot systems complete with all required hardware or items to fully be setup and run? Or are additional fittings/ tubing required?

R_HIDIA

Auto Warrior
Jul 9, 2013