chillin like a villain
Staff member
Super Gladiator
AFN Global Moderator
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
Whatever s in my jars
Thank you bvery much that's what il do.. Its hard to get pics with lights out as its a basement and temps plummet as soon as the lights go off. Il see what I can do tonight thanks
just take them with your flash on bro

Rustynutz

Auto Warrior
Reaction score
Lights off had to be quick because temps dropped 3c in 5 mins haha.. Might invest in a oil heater and try 20/4 next run. Love these autopots filled the res night before last and they absolutely exploded so far I'm well impressed and all look happy

Attachments

Last edited:

St. Tom

chillin like a villain
Staff member
Super Gladiator
AFN Global Moderator
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
Whatever s in my jars
Lights off had to be quick because temps dropped 3c in 5 mins haha.. Might invest in a oil heater and try 20/4 next run. Love these autopots filled the res night before last and they absolutely exploded so far I'm well impressed and all look happy
looking grand them bro well done also i bought a tube greenhouse heater and it is on the floor alongside my pots it takes zero room and really helps keep my plants snug and warm it's in my last pics on my sanlight thread just look for the green on the floor

Rustynutz

Auto Warrior
Reaction score
looking grand them bro well done also i bought a tube greenhouse heater and it is on the floor alongside my pots it takes zero room and really helps keep my plants snug and warm it's in my last pics on my sanlight thread just look for the green on the floor
Thanks I just think they could do with being a bit taller but the nodes are there so I'm happy I like growing these autos! Finges crossed they carry on the way they are going