• The Autoflower Conversational

Weekly Topics:

1. Myth Busting - Autoflowers Revegging (can autoflowers reveg? Give us your thoughts!)

Come give us your thoughts; we want to hear from you!
  • We're looking for grower submissions for any autoflowers that they have had tested by a lab or using a home testing device. The idea is to create a grouping of tests that we can use a resource to show growers (both new and experienced) what kind of cannabinoids and terpenes some of the strains we're growing are testing out with!

Appreciate any help and consideration! Click here for the thread!

Completed Autoseeds Grower of the Year 2019 Final Poll

pick you top 3

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Mossy

Daenerys Targaryen
Staff member
AFN Admin
AFN Gladiator
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
Dragon
Didn't get his seeds in time, or maybe didn't get them at all :pass:
Cheers @The Mugwamp :pass: ..sharing one...

I was just tallying the start list with the finish list so I didn't Miss anyone from the poll....so it looks like we have them all.

Some Stunning results huh...?...Super Models...gonna be a Hard one to Vote on....:bravo:..Great Grow Team....

Trooperwife

Welcome to the CannaZone
AFN Gladiator
Reaction score
Gutted, well and truly gutted! I harvested 66g from Purple Stilton, and husband wanted to wait to try it until it is proper cured and I checked the jars today, mold! The whole patch ruined and haven't even tasted it yet! I am so upset! The other jars with other strains seem to be alright. It could be I forgot to open the jars every now and again? I don't know but shamed we haven't tried it! Thought it would be nice to try it in Christmas!

PC120028.jpg
PC120031.jpg

St. Tom

chillin like a villain
Staff member
Super Gladiator
AFN Global Moderator
AFN Gladiator
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
dinafem cookies
Gutted, well and truly gutted! I harvested 66g from Purple Stilton, and husband wanted to wait to try it until it is proper cured and I checked the jars today, mold! The whole patch ruined and haven't even tasted it yet! I am so upset! The other jars with other strains seem to be alright. It could be I forgot to open the jars every now and again? I don't know but shamed we haven't tried it! Thought it would be nice to try it in Christmas!

View attachment 1137719View attachment 1137721
are thats heartbreaking